Status
Not open for further replies.
الله اكبر
تدمير دبابة ⇨ لواء التوحيد كتيبة الزبير بن العوام

Last edited by a moderator:
تك نك تك تك تك تكتيكي
صارو متل الجاج يتكتكو متل العادة
582217_375100589228494_835113274_n.jpg

2 2012 أوغاريت , هااااااااام كاميرا خفية الجيش الاسدي يستخدم المدنيين دروع بشرية حتى عصافير البيت سرقوها

all these videos I have posted in the last two day will be translated and posted in the syrian crisis thread soon Inshallah.

مدخل بنش الحرة الأبية في ريف ادلب

311510_394581720596847_243914086_n.jpg

dominated areas by the FSA in Aleppo.

557523_347322592016385_349867963_n.jpg

2 2012 أوغاريت , هااااااااام كاميرا خفية الجيش الاسدي يستخدم المدنيين دروع بشرية حتى عصافير البيت سرقوها

:rofl: hahahah, the army are protecting these citizens, can't you see the vehicle in front of them to protect them and the army around them to protect them from you terrorists. thank you for posting this video to show the real act of the valor Syrian Army.

:rofl: hahahah, the army are protecting these citizens, can't you see the vehicle in front of them to protect them and the army around them to protect them from you terrorists. thank you for posting this video to show the real act of the valor Syrian Army.

the army is also protecting the birds...............

the army is also protecting the birds...............
really the army would steal the birds? why didn't they steal a tv or something worth it? lol i dont even know what that bird story, what if the kid the video didn't show it, wanted it? or somebody wanted their pet?

really the army would steal the birds? why didn't they steal a tv or something worth it? lol i dont even know what that bird story, what if the kid the video didn't show it, wanted it? or somebody wanted their pet?

......... روح شببببح بعيد

أغتنام دبابة من قبل عناصر الجيش الحر

شاهد خسائر وطائفية كلاب الأسد في إحدى إشتباكات دمشق

موسى المتحيز العنصري
شايف كلمات الرزيلة من زميلك السعودي؟ و لا بس شاطر على ناس يلي تتكلم الحقيقة ؟

موسى المتحيز العنصري
شايف كلمات الرزيلة من زميلك السعودي؟ و لا بس شاطر على ناس يلي تتكلم الحقيقة ؟

هوا بيتكلم عن جيش الاسد و انت بتتكلم على الجيش الحر. كلكم زي بعض و لو سمحت أنا ما اقبل تكلمني بهالطريقه.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom