What's new

19 dead, 50,000 flee as violence grips Assam

^^ Hope those lungi clad fish easters remember how Nellie turned out to be and act with caution.

These illegals are becoming a major headache.

asleep-045.gif

INDIANS please go to Bharat-Rakshak and say these words. THIS IS A CIVIL FORUM!!

Congress made a huge crime by sheltering so many Bangladeshi refugees.

Oh, so now they are 71' refugees? According to Darky, they are now all middle-class families residing in India.

And according to LaBong chacha, India is the best place in the world for refugees.

I'm confused...

In retaliation, armed Bodos attacked Muslims, suspecting them to be behind the killings.

Nineteen dead, 50,000 flee as violence grips Assam - The Times of India

Hey guys, calm down.

First of all, how do we know those guys were from the Muslim community? I really do hope whoever committed the crimes gets caught by the law enforcers, but I think a case should have been filed against the suspected criminals instead of going all out on a whole community.

Secondly, can you guys keep Bangladeshis out of it? Unless you have some definite proof these Muslims are Bangladeshis, the BD bashing reeks of xenophobia!

Hey guys, calm down.

First of all, how do we know those guys were from the Muslim community? I really do hope whoever committed the crimes gets caught by the law enforcers, but I think a case should have been filed against the suspected criminals instead of going all out on a whole community.

Secondly, can you guys keep Bangladeshis out of it? Unless you have some definite proof these Muslims are Bangladeshis, the BD bashing reeks of xenophobia!

Its not xenophobia, its Islamophobia, pure and unadulterated hatred for Muslims. If Hindu's migrate to India, they are welcome. But Muslims who have been living in their own homeland or moved there before 1947, are automatically illegal Bangladeshi.

And they are sheltering the Rohingyas now.......

Congress will not stop before destroying India....

As the population grows they will require more resources which could lead to social problems if the GOI does not address the many internal + external issues we face today.

RIP to the innocent.

as disgusting as may sound but i gonna say what an indian said in rohingya genocide thread, among billion sprouting population of indians growing like rabbits, few less, and few less mouths to feed..

people of incredible india supporting killing and asking for million more deaths of "illegal bangladeshis"...... some human you guys are

lol, the bodos are the seperatists

Sorry to disappoint you but the Bodo insurgencies were mainly aimed at gaining a separate state Bodoland and NOT a separate country. Also since the formation of Bodoland Territorial Council which is an autonomous district, Bodo Liberation Tigers are now part of the mainstream. The other terrorist outfit NDFB don't represent the Bodos themselves properly and has been under ceasefire for years now. LOL

ON TOPIC::
I blame the successive central and state govts for treating the illegal migration issue solely from the vote-bank perspective. The indigenous population feel threatened from these illegal migrants now. In general the people of Assam are by and large religiously tolerant people. If you go to the upper Assam where the illegals are still not in large number you will see that even today. But in the districts closer to the BD border it's a different story all together as we can see from this incident. The govt must act to stop the inflow of illegals and plan to kick the illegals out immediately or the situation could be even worse in the future. I understand that it's becoming increasingly tougher to identify the illegals, so at least the first step should be to stop the inflow. Don't want to see more bloodshed in a region which is already lagging in development due to years of insurgency.

Back
Top Bottom