What's new

178 taiwanese died after receiving AstraZeneca (Hong Kong media)

AViet

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
Various Vietnamese news sources quoted Hong Kong media, saying that by 24 June, at least 178 Taiwanese have died after receiving AstraZeneca.

Other sources says the other numbers, between 40 (by 18 June) to 67

The facts are that they died after receiving vaccines. The relations are of course, still not clear, according to Western scientists (especially UK scientists).

No wonder that Taiwanese citizens started to rush to mainland China for vaccine.

Various Vietnamese news sources quoted Hong Kong media, saying that by 24 June, at least 178 Taiwanese have died after receiving AstraZeneca.

Other sources says the other numbers, between 40 (by 18 June) to 67

The facts are that they died after receiving vaccines. The relations are of course, still not clear, according to Western scientists (especially UK scientists).

No wonder that Taiwanese citizens started to rush to mainland China for vaccine.

Is on Taiwanese news. Tbh, the death is excessive, something is wrong. Even Taiwanese don't buy the government attempts to damage control.

'For three deaths prevented by vaccination we have to accept two inflicted by vaccination.'

And

'Conclusions: This lack of clear benefit should cause governments to rethink their vaccination policy.'

178 died and they still dare to say it is not related to vaccine. I cannot believe.

Damn democracies.
I think this batch is damaged. I think Taiwan PM don't dare admit the problem.

They are cranking out shots over there in pretty fast intervalls now which obfuscates the stastistics, but I estimate the about 1 in 5000 doses is lethal for the average person and 1 in 1000 for 50+ folks.

In yesterday's news, as of June 29, the total number of inoculation deaths was 240, with the youngest dead being 41 years old.

The total number of AstraZeneca vaccinations in Taiwan is roughly 1.84 million doses, and most of those vaccinated are elderly. That equates to 250 deaths from 2 million doses.

In yesterday's news, as of June 29, the total number of inoculation deaths was 240, with the youngest dead being 41 years old.

The total number of AstraZeneca vaccinations in Taiwan is roughly 1.84 million doses, and most of those vaccinated are elderly. That equates to 250 deaths from 2 million doses.
:o:

This woman expressed deep mourning for the death of Biden' dog on social media. lol
She wants to replace that dog of Biden. :enjoy:
@waz @The Eagle @Horus

Can you guys shut this thread down? It's already rife with misinformation.

What the hell does this have to do with being a democracy?
Democracy is open and giving people s choice. Yet taiwanese are not given a choice of vaccine due to politics by Taiwan leader and has to resort to flying to mainland China to take Chinese vaccine.

And dont give me the crap, there is not taker for Chinese vaccine.

South korea halted when its around 10 deaths. Taiwan should at least pause it to check the vaccine.

Back
Top Bottom