What's new

17 killed in Illegal US drone attack

Why Pakistan taking it seriously when it comes to Pakistan soldiers killing. What about innocent citizens killing on daily basis by US. Only army men's life are important and common man's life is just ordinary? Very shameful attitude.

Why Pakistan taking it seriously when it comes to Pakistan soldiers killing. What about innocent citizens killing on daily basis by US. Only army men's life are important and common man's life is just ordinary? Very shameful attitude.

The soldiers killing had big impact because they were attack even after US was told that they are shooting friendlies...

A Spineless government clearly lacks the will and strenght to project Pakistan's interests not only globally but within the region as well.

It was a simple thing. We could have easily traded Raymond Davis off for Afia Siddiqui but we like being bullied and treated as rubbish. Lets continue... by all means.

Pakistan's policy makers have no strategy, no goal, no end in sight. They have no idea about the long-term consequences of all this. The drones target the Nazir's and Haqqanis. According to statistics 80% of all airstrikes which have as yet taken place target either Hafiz Gul Bahadur, Nazir, Hekmatyar, Haqqani and Abu Kasha Al Iraqi.

Does the name of Hakimullah Mahsud figure anywhere. The man whose militant network and its affiliates are responsible for the death of over 40000 Pakistanis? No.

I have said this before and say this again. The drone strikes do nothing for Pakistan. I also say this. Pakistan has to hunt down Hakimullah Mahsud. Until we crush the Tehreek E Taliban Pakistan there can be no peace, neither for FATA nor for any other region.

hafiz this is very true considering the facts they are mostly Dual nationals involved in many illegal activities throughout there tenure as some people call it DEMOCRAZY but the million dollar questz is how these strikes stop !!!!!!!!!

you see US never offered drones REAPER,z along with Satellite support b/c they know these scumbags will be easier to manipulate so what can we do every body says bring IMRAN KHAN yeah but then, till then !!!!!!!!!!!!?
my friend Action speaks louder than words there is a super power sitting at your door rite next to you !!!!
Q? again what can we do ??????Dumb politician are busy in looting,playing with judiciary ,and reconciling unjust law
Its time that who ever is out there 3rd person seeing every body should bring this super power to the table
Q? hint well how do you bring it when it is choked for food and supplies ????
So haqqanis should be PER-SUED in NW in order to make it no cant do it then WHT?
Q? you see i forgot to mention the eastern front as well surrounding us >>>>>>>>>use your imagination
Q? again that 3rd person should take the responsibility, put friendly influential countries in b/w to buffer 1st than haqqanis wazirs they are to be controlled then or you bring to there notice(super power,s) that we will go to the security council
Q? can we do it PROPBABLY NOT every body should KNOW , we are serious i am saying this fact that this 3rd person can manipulate the political elite in doing so the way he did with the nato supply part
Q? wht is to be negotiated DRONE TECH, (seeds) Intelligence sharing (soil for plant ),= plants +seeds persuade not through diplomacy b/c that failed but by LEVERAGE , how visits meeting ,establish contacts again people like IMRAN KHAN <SHAH MEHMOOD< INTELLECTUAL POLITICAL ELITE with CONGRESS MENs and SENATORz don't involve corrupt politicians 3rd person knows it HOW what leverage can he offer
you see guys like sir syed ahmed khan persuaded us to follow the hindus learn english but we MUSLIMS hated the language (WHICH meant our FUTURE )
We are the thirsty ones we have to go the Well !!!!!!!!!
this will decide the END GAME.......................
Q? The End Game of DRONE attacks >>>>>>>>>.................The End game of Afghanistan War
:pakistan:

If you read about the history of pakistan, you will get the answer for this particular question.

He isn't the only one.

Have you not read the 'English press in Pakistan'? As it is they continue to bash the military - without parliament and the GoP signing off on any policy to take military action against these illegal drone attacks, the same GoP and media is going to be bashing Pakistan.

The PA cannot take action such as this against the US without the GoP being on board - because otherwise these traitors will be feeding all sorts of BS to the media and begging the US to 'put the Army in its place' covertly.

I'm personally against this argument, since the level of attacks against Pakistan have crossed all limits. Any uniformed officer, that too a COAS would quit his job if the government was holding him in shackles and he really wanted to attack. Heck I would have risked court martial but shot at least one enemy plane down to prove a point to the Pakistani public that the Army is with them not with the Americans.

As you can see from the comments, that the public no longer only doubts the dogs in GHQ but is now openly blaming the army squarely for failing to even trying to defend Pakistan.

If Zardari was holding Kayani back, by now he would have given 10 press statements about it. I am beginning to believe, that Zardari might even want to shoot the drones down for his vote bank politics, but Kayani is holding HIM back.

We are general public, and we like to see things simple. Tell us, heck prove it to us, are you with us or with the enemy.

The Pakistani Gov't is incompetent.

They probably consult with ISI and Pakistani Military before conducting these strikes.

ISI agents and their assets are the one who case these targets and then rely that information back to CIA who then send drones to take them out.

This whole facade that Pakistan opposes these drone strikes is a sham. Its just designed for domestic consumption.

Truer words were never spoken ....

I just wonder who decides this was a drone strike? You have eye witnesses saying every thing from 2 to 13 "missiles"

What we have is multiple explosions in a building in North Waziristan that had a large number of people inside some apparently foreign.

How do we know if the explosions were from a hellfire a Hydra 70 a Maverick or even a LGB?

It seems the assumptions are made that one it was a drone, that it was the yanks and that everyone killed was innocent and the IK fan club takes over from there.

The solid information seems a little lacking

Back
Top Bottom