What's new

16th December a Day Forgotten

Panther 57

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

16th December is a significant day in the history of Pakistan. On this date in the year of 1971, Pakistan was dismembered. In 44 years the incident is altogether forgotten under the propaganda of enemy media and intelligence. Many would tend to disagree and blame it on the armed forces for what happened in 1971 resulting in emergence of Bangladesh; under the influence of distortion of facts by the enemy. Sharmila Bose, a Bengali writer, says “ I heard on media that Pakistani forces massacred male and molested females, students in Dhaka University hostel. When I investigated the matter and met administrator of girls’ hostel, I was told that hostel was closed during that time and only seven students were in the hostel. I interviewed those seven female students and was unable to find any evidence of rape. However, I did come across evidence of male students being killed, who were supporting Mukti Bahini; they were in possession of a large arsenal. These students were involved in training of regular students on fire arms.” Field Marshal Sam Manik Shaw, Indian Army Chief, states “ In 1971 we made full use of propaganda warfare to our benefit, it involved dissemination of stories stating Pak Army atrocities, through Mukti Bahini, meida and our well-wishers in Pakistan. It is a fact that hundreds of thousands of Bengalis were killed by Mukti Bahini and blame was apportioned to Pakistani forces.” And words to that effect

Fall of Dhaka was possible only because of people within Pakistan, People like those who have later been rewarded by Bangladesh government. Pakistanis are ignorant to the extent that they keep these individuals in high esteem, by regarding them national figures and naming roads and underpasses after them.

16th December 2014 was selected as a day to attack Army Public School does not seem to be a coincidence it was a reminder to this nation that you have forgotten 16th December under the influence of Starplus and cricket matches, let us remind you that we can never be your friends. We will keep reminding you of the humiliation whenever and in any manner we can, may it be by killing 144 innocent children.

On the occasion of APS first anniversary ISPR has released a new song, which declares avenging the incident by teaching the children of enemy. It is time to think who are the children of enemy; its each one of us, who is bent upon embracing enemy culture, every individual who is begging enemy for cricket match despite her arrogant behaviour. It’s our media which feels itself incomplete without enemy content and it’s our people who die to like the Facebook page of enemy filmstars. It is our own politicians who have their business interest within the geographical boundaries of enemy and it is our so called leaders who beg RAW to help them achieve their political objectives.

It is our duty and responsibility to identify these children of enemy among and within us. Pakistan Paindabad.
@WebMaster @jaibi @Spring Onion @Hyperion @Rashid Mahmood @batmannow @Zarvan @Slav Defence

16th December is a significant day in the history of Pakistan. On this date in the year of 1971, Pakistan was dismembered. In 44 years the incident is altogether forgotten under the propaganda of enemy media and intelligence. Many would tend to disagree and blame it on the armed forces for what happened in 1971 resulting in emergence of Bangladesh; under the influence of distortion of facts by the enemy. Sharmila Bose, a Bengali writer, says “ I heard on media that Pakistani forces massacred male and molested females, students in Dhaka University hostel. When I investigated the matter and met administrator of girls’ hostel, I was told that hostel was closed during that time and only seven students were in the hostel. I interviewed those seven female students and was unable to find any evidence of rape. However, I did come across evidence of male students being killed, who were supporting Mukti Bahini; they were in possession of a large arsenal. These students were involved in training of regular students on fire arms.” Field Marshal Sam Manik Shaw, Indian Army Chief, states “ In 1971 we made full use of propaganda warfare to our benefit, it involved dissemination of stories stating Pak Army atrocities, through Mukti Bahini, meida and our well-wishers in Pakistan. It is a fact that hundreds of thousands of Bengalis were killed by Mukti Bahini and blame was apportioned to Pakistani forces.” And words to that effect

Fall of Dhaka was possible only because of people within Pakistan, People like those who have later been rewarded by Bangladesh government. Pakistanis are ignorant to the extent that they keep these individuals in high esteem, by regarding them national figures and naming roads and underpasses after them.

16th December 2014 was selected as a day to attack Army Public School does not seem to be a coincidence it was a reminder to this nation that you have forgotten 16th December under the influence of Starplus and cricket matches, let us remind you that we can never be your friends. We will keep reminding you of the humiliation whenever and in any manner we can, may it be by killing 144 innocent children.

On the occasion of APS first anniversary ISPR has released a new song, which declares avenging the incident by teaching the children of enemy. It is time to think who are the children of enemy; its each one of us, who is bent upon embracing enemy culture, every individual who is begging enemy for cricket match despite her arrogant behaviour. It’s our media which feels itself incomplete without enemy content and it’s our people who die to like the Facebook page of enemy filmstars. It is our own politicians who have their business interest within the geographical boundaries of enemy and it is our so called leaders who beg RAW to help them achieve their political objectives.

It is our duty and responsibility to identify these children of enemy among and within us. Pakistan Paindabad.
@WebMaster @jaibi @Spring Onion @Hyperion @Rashid Mahmood @batmannow @Zarvan @Slav Defence
You have people in Pakistan who proudly accept awards from Hasina on breaking Pakistan. The enemy within is not being hunted down and Army needs to start taking them out.

You have people in Pakistan who proudly accept awards from Hasina on breaking Pakistan. The enemy within is not being hunted down and Army needs to start taking them out.
Damocrazy is the best revenge ? My friend ?
& its astonishing none of those who received awards in Bangladesh were from any other province , it was just punjab ?
Why ?

God Bless the souls of all those angels who lost there lives in APS massacrre in peshawar but a few questions

1.what was done about those who didi it and then owned it and released the pictures of its criminals

2. what was done to those who planned and funded it

3.what was done to the kaladam tanzim they said they were part of

4. what was done to the those criminals and there backers who did parade ground mosque massacrre a few years back

5.there was a thread on this forum last year if i remeber right that some tribe in waziristan helped these criminals by providing them food and shelter for training for this criminal mission

to all pakistani memebers im not trolling but some questions need to be answerred no matter how bitter they are

God Bless the souls of all those angels who lost there lives in APS massacrre in peshawar but a few questions

1.what was done about those who didi it and then owned it and released the pictures of its criminals

2. what was done to those who planned and funded it

3.what was done to the kaladam tanzim they said they were part of

4. what was done to the those criminals and there backers who did parade ground mosque massacrre a few years back

5.there was a thread on this forum last year if i remeber right that some tribe in waziristan helped these criminals by providing them food and shelter for training for this criminal mission

to all pakistani memebers im not trolling but some questions need to be answerred no matter how bitter they are
1. Directly involved terminated there and then
2. Planners and supporters executed after trial
3. Those still absconder are being hunted down.
4. Influential will not be able to sail through
5. We are after them and will hunt each one of them down.

1. Directly involved terminated there and then
2. Planners and supporters executed after trial
3. Those still absconder are being hunted down.
4. Influential will not be able to sail through
5. We are after them and will hunt each one of them down.
thanks sir just a couple of curiosities

1. why do many members on this forum try to brand india behing this criminal act ?

2.why do many pakistanies think taliban is funded by india when its an open secret that they are funded my extortion and weapons and drug smuggling money and also large amounts of donations from middle easetern oil rich GCC nations
no trolling no abusing just simple answers for simple questions

last but not the least who all think RW&A is behind taliban what proof they have i mean why dont pakistani establishments provides workable proof, audio visual transcripts , pictures like india does to show foriegn involvement + the fact CIA & NATO nations have more spies in afghanistan + all that latest spying gizmos why dint they provide any proofs for such claims coming from there "most important non NATO ally " ?

Last edited:
1. why do many members on this forum try to brand india behing this criminal act ?

2.why do many pakistanies think taliban is funded by india when its an open secret that they are funded my extortion and weapons and drug smuggling money and also large amounts of donations from middle easetern oil rich GCC nations
I would like to reply
1- Many senior Indian security officials admitted RAW involvement in Pakistan and funding terrorists in Pakistan source u will ask google it
2- Yes Taliban was funded by USA / KSA but now RAW funding them through proxies to harm Pakistan.

thanks sir just a couple of curiosities

last but not the least who all think RW&A is behind taliban what proof they have i mean why dont pakistani establishments provides workable proof, audio visual transcripts , pictures like india does to show foriegn involvement + the fact CIA & NATO nations have more spies in afghanistan + all that latest spying gizmos why dint they provide any proofs for such claims coming from there "most important non NATO ally " ?
I would like to reply
1- Many senior Indian security officials admitted RAW involvement in Pakistan and funding terrorists in Pakistan source u will ask google it
2- Yes Taliban was funded by USA / KSA but now RAW funding them through proxies to harm Pakistan.

It is not the members of this forum try to brand India behind these crime, India behind these crimes in connivance with local supporters, abettors, Afghan Intelligence (northern Alliance), KSA, UAE, USA and many such characters who see their interests being sabotaged under stable Pakistan.

It is not the members of this forum try to brand India behind these crime, India behind these crimes in connivance with local supporters, abettors, Afghan Intelligence (northern Alliance), KSA, UAE, USA and many such characters who see their interests being sabotaged under stable Pakistan.
what do you mean by local abettors ?

why would self confessed true muslims/taliban/students of islam will work with RW&A to kill there own muslim brothers and sisters for whatever reason ?

and had RW&A had such power in pakistan and its naighbour how hard it would have been for RW&A to eliminate people like lakhwi , hafiz saeed and dawood & company ?

and when you are talking about indian influence in those parts and since the abettors of kandhar hijak live in that area how hard would have been it for RW&A to elliminate them or bring them to india if indeed KSA , UAE & USA were helping us in afghanistan ?

what do you mean by local abettors ?

why would self confessed true muslims/taliban/students of islam will work with RW&A to kill there own muslim brothers and sisters for whatever reason ?

and had RW&A had such power in pakistan and its naighbour how hard it would have been for RW&A to eliminate people like lakhwi , hafiz saeed and dawood & company ?

and when you are talking about indian influence in those parts and since the abettors of kandhar hijak live in that area how hard would have been it for RW&A to elliminate them or bring them to india if indeed KSA , UAE & USA were helping us in afghanistan ?
Thanks for admitting inabilities of RAW. Lakhwi, Hafiz Saeed and D company is India's headache. some of these characters are part of the same brother hood thorns which is involved in such activities. This is where local abettors and supporters come in.

Just to re-iterate any one involved in killing of innocent people, children, women and elders are not muslims. just professing themselves to be muslims and wearing attires which would relate to islam cannot be termed as muslims. BTW there is no restriction of attire in Islam within the boundaries of modesty.

Thanks for admitting inabilities of RAW. Lakhwi, Hafiz Saeed and D company is India's headache. some of these characters are part of the same brother hood thorns which is involved in such activities. This is where local abettors and supporters come in.

Just to re-iterate any one involved in killing of innocent people, children, women and elders are not muslims. just professing themselves to be muslims and wearing attires which would relate to islam cannot be termed as muslims. BTW there is no restriction of attire in Islam within the boundaries of modesty.
you dint get my question properlly or sir you are trying to deviate the topic

when did i talked about attire or these terrorists ?

thing is so called involvement of RW&A is too much advertised by your security establishment and ist media stooges to hide there own past blunders when they themselfs fed , protected and trained these people to have so called "strategic depth " in afghanistan and use them as strategic assets against india and afghanistan as a foriegn policy tool

or do i need to remind you of kundooz & Kandhar airlift of these people by PAF C-130 just before NATO & US troops were gearing up to launch a ground offensive against them in early days of WOT after 9/11 happenned ?

thing is so called involvement of RW&A is too much advertised by your security establishment and ist media stooges to hide there own past blunders when they themselfs fed , protected and trained these people to have so called "strategic depth " in afghanistan and use them as strategic assets against india and afghanistan as a foriegn policy tool

or do i need to remind you of kundooz & Kandhar airlift of these people by PAF C-130 just before NATO & US troops were gearing up to launch a ground offensive against them in early days of WOT after 9/11 happenned ?
You have to mind you language when you address Pak security forces. I have not used any such words against any of the Indian establishments. Now this thread is going into troll. So no more comments on that.

I think people like you need to discuss these issues with those who can give befitting responses.

@batmannow @Zarvan

@Panther 57
leave it sir he spent his full day trolling on Pakistan related threads and can spent hours to troll you believe me. Often call Pakistani member Hub Ul Watan in such a scarcest way you ever imagine.

You have to mind you language when you address Pak security forces. I have not used any such words against any of the Indian establishments. Now this thread is going into troll. So no more comments on that.

I think people like you need to discuss these issues with those who can give befitting responses.

@batmannow @Zarvan
escuse me sir with all deu respect to you and pakistani security forces where did i used bad language or distrubing remarks against them please correct me and if im wrong il edit the posts or delete that part

Yes we made some mistakes but that doesn't change the fact that it was your beloved Indian Army and RAW along with Mukti Bani behind rapes and mass killings which took place during 1971. You won that time and broke Pakistan but we haven't forgotten anything and we would take revenge and let me assure you no mercy will be shown.

Back
Top Bottom