What's new

16 soldiers martyered and 40 injured in TTP/ISKP attack in Baluchistan

Same thing every month. FC attacked relentlessly. They are like besieged in there own country.
But no reaction by Army except lip service and cosmetic strikes.
Blood of Jawan of a Third world country is cheap.
For God sake Stop meddling in politics and Protect our Jawans.

Atleast Identify and release Names, Pictures , Areas and Family names of the Dead Attackers public. Or our agencies cannot even track these miscreants

One should ask HOW TTP resurged and WHO were of the view that peace talks with this organization is a good idea.

Typical mindset of ridiculing Generals is not helpful.
Peace Talks happened in every Govt and Mil led Leadership.

Dont you remember Nawaz begging TTP to come to terms.

Or is your memory only updated from 2018.

Last edited:
Dil ko thandak ponchey.💌

bollywood-mogambo-khush-hua.gif

Around 16 soldiers martyred and 40 injured in an attack on soldiers in Qila Saifullah. While priorities of our agencies is quite clear for past few days.
@diligence this is what terrorist do ...

And give these words to your pay masters that if they dont correct there path they are forcing people of Pakistan to become to take arms but this time they will not have any hiding place as Balochistan in interrior Sindh is already a no go area of for them. KPK border area is extremly hostile. Only punjab and KPK and Sindh cities were open to them but if they keep on continue anti-people policies they will face the back lash like they faced this time.

@PanzerKiel Good riddance brother ... But looking at what is happening in since past 1 year i started doubting my belief that are they really terrorist or were they forced to pick up weapons ...

It is now clear that people of Pakistan hate PDM but our military leadership is hell bent to keep them in power and to keep them they murder 50 citizens of Pakistan ... What option is left with citizen of Pakistan but to take weapons to get what they want ???

A question to you ?

I hope you realize where the current trajectory is going ...

Asim Chuski should resign immediately for being this incompetent but it will be too much of an ask from a man with no morals.

he has no time for security, he is busy having meetings with chinese and afghan foreign ministers and planning his overseas trips. he is busy doing everything that his job title does not call for.

Last edited:

hDBhrfDi_bigger.jpg

Eagle Eye PSF
@zarrar_11PSF

ISPR The clearance operation at FC Compound Muslim Bagh in Northern Balochistan, which had commenced on evening of 12 May 23 after repulsing initial onslaught of terrorists, has been completed in the morning of 13 May 23.

In the process of clearance operation, seven sons of the soil including a civilian have embraced Shahadat while another six individuals including a woman have been injured.

Security Forces, in step with the nation, remain determined to thwart all attempts at sabotaging peace, stability and progress of Balochistan.

Update:
Muslim Bagh Qila Saifullah, Balochistan operation ended and all 06 + 02 Terrorists successfully eliminated.
13 Casualties (Mil + Civ) 10-12 Injured and of danger.

hDBhrfDi_bigger.jpg

Eagle Eye PSF
@zarrar_11PSF

ISPR The clearance operation at FC Compound Muslim Bagh in Northern Balochistan, which had commenced on evening of 12 May 23 after repulsing initial onslaught of terrorists, has been completed in the morning of 13 May 23.

In the process of clearance operation, seven sons of the soil including a civilian have embraced Shahadat while another six individuals including a woman have been injured.

Security Forces, in step with the nation, remain determined to thwart all attempts at sabotaging peace, stability and progress of Balochistan.

Update:
Muslim Bagh Qila Saifullah, Balochistan operation ended and all 06 + 02 Terrorists successfully eliminated.
13 Casualties (Mil + Civ) 10-12 Injured and of danger.
In the first picture, that M4 has got a thermal imager on top. It's easily avaliable in market nowadays.

Atleast many out of us are trying. You keep on trying to show your grooming on an online forum with outright abuses.
you Wouldn't be getting those abuses if country wasn't in a state that it is now, first it was TTP and india but now add PTI to mix, all are screwing the country here and there and guess who is responesible for all the above "ARMY".

you Wouldn't be getting those abuses if country wasn't in a state that it is now, first it was TTP and india but now add PTI to mix, all are screwing the country here and there and guess who is responesible for all the above "ARMY".
Save your abuses for those who are into decision making loop at the top instead of hurling them at lower ranks who are actually in direct contact with the enemy.

Don't include the army as an institution in this political turmoil.

If you want to show your class, name individuals and abuse them, those whom you think are responsible for all this, instead of a blanket verdict for the whole half a million army.

Save your abuses for those who are into decision making loop at the top instead of hurling them at lower ranks who are actually in direct contact with the enemy.

Don't include the army as an institution in this political turmoil.

If you want to show your class, name individuals and abuse them, those whom you think are responsible for all this, instead of a blanket verdict for the whole half a million army.
Dude i don't have any personal vendetta with army, but when u see ur country in this mess doesn't it boils ur blood, poor soldiers are dying and we do nothing, 100 in peshawar and almost every other week 5-6 soldiers are being killed daily and one begs the question who is responsible how can i trace those higher up majors gernerals and liet generals, it is your job and other likes you to ask your superiors The "Why", you are in contact with the enemy it is up to you to make right decisions in the field to protect ur boys, not to say ask the higher ups, i fucked up a design few years ago i did not put the blame on my senior structural engineer, because i was assigned that task, no matter what he was doing i had to do that, it was my job, you guys are in the field the responsibility lies with you guys, not to mutiny but to ask questions which a soldier does not do, This indicates there is something terrible wrong going in the army. who would be more close to a soldier a major or a liet general?
And i apologize for calling u an asshole, Sorry, happy!.

@diligence this is what terrorist do ...

And give these words to your pay masters that if they dont correct there path they are forcing people of Pakistan to become to take arms but this time they will not have any hiding place as Balochistan in interrior Sindh is already a no go area of for them. KPK border area is extremly hostile. Only punjab and KPK and Sindh cities were open to them but if they keep on continue anti-people policies they will face the back lash like they faced this time.

@PanzerKiel Good riddance brother ... But looking at what is happening in since past 1 year i started doubting my belief that are they really terrorist or were they forced to pick up weapons ...

It is now clear that people of Pakistan hate PDM but our military leadership is hell bent to keep them in power and to keep them they murder 50 citizens of Pakistan ... What option is left with citizen of Pakistan but to take weapons to get what they want ???

A question to you ?

I hope you realize where the current trajectory is going ...
And throwing petrol bombs at police, members of LEAs, and military places in cities is less of a terrorism. Good luck to your mental capabilities.

Save your abuses for those who are into .
Dude you really got triggerd on asshole like my ex, whenever i wanted to fool around i would call her an asshole and her temper would shoot up the sky later i found out that her mother was abusive whenever she would beat her she would call her "u little asshole" continously. Chill around i was pressing on you to get things out. quite an old trick that i use if you wanna get something out of someone press on 'em

Peace Talks happened in every Govt and Mil led Leadership.

Dont you remember Nawaz begging TTP to come to terms.

Or is your memory only updated from 2018.
No one is asking to close the chapter of peace talks. The problem is when the state bends backward to appease those terrorists, accepts their demands, and then allows/facilitates those terrorists returning to their areas in Pakistan. Those terrorists started doing what a snake is supposed to do, i.e. settling their scores by killing innocent people. That's what any sensible Pakistani would not accept. Bringing those terrorists back with all their weapons without them accepting and abiding Pakistan's constitution and the law is equivalent to facilitating terrorists and their terrorism once more. How many innocent Pakistanis we need to lose before our leaders get to the reality?

Dude i don't have any personal vendetta with army, but when u see ur country in this mess doesn't it boils ur blood, poor soldiers are dying and we do nothing, 100 in peshawar and almost every other week 5-6 soldiers are being killed daily and one begs the question who is responsible how can i trace those higher up majors gernerals and liet generals, it is your job and other likes you to ask your superiors The "Why", you are in contact with the enemy it is up to you to make right decisions in the field to protect ur boys, not to say ask the higher ups, i fucked up a design few years ago i did not put the blame on my senior structural engineer, because i was assigned that task, no matter what he was doing i had to do that, it was my job, you guys are in the field the responsibility lies with you guys, not to mutiny but to ask questions which a soldier does not do, This indicates there is something terrible wrong going in the army. who would be more close to a soldier a major or a liet general?
There are many... Many in the army who share the sentiments as you have. Recent response of the army as a whole to this recent situation is a witness to that.

Let's hope Pakistan as a country comes on the top, above all institutions and parties, as the ultimate winner. If this happens, it would never matter which small institution or party looses. Pakistan as a winner should be acceptable to all and sundry.... Whether someone likes it or not.

Dude you really got triggerd on asshole like my ex, whenever i wanted to fool around i would call her an asshole and her temper would shoot up the sky later i found out that her mother was abusive whenever she would beat her she would call her "u little asshole" continously. Chill around i was pressing on you to get things out. quite an old trick that i use if you wanna get something out of someone press on 'em
You tried this thing on a lady.. And now she is your Ex. Cmon man, time to change your tactics.

If you like pressing, there are certain pressure points on a human body, try those. They are there to be pressed. :chilli:

Ooper see, calling someone asshole who is around 2 decades elder to you , is not a good idea anyway.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom