Country
Pakistan
FkHAX3zXwAIV21R.jpeg

Also, other signs of coming severe contraction:

FDI drops by more than half to $430m

CAD shrinks to $3.1bn in July-November

Hard-pressed people dealt terrible blow as milk, flour rates upped in Karachi

Last edited:
This is happening globally, energy prices are to be blamed....yes even in China.

@epebble

As per the Dawn article you quoted the price of milk is PKR 180/litre. If it is full fat milk, it is fine- the price of the same here is INR 63/litre. Same adjusted for exchange rate.

Regards

Congratulations to Mil-Establishment with their megalomaniac ways and bloated egos. Their regime change operaton should go on even if the whole country, the economy, the people gets destroyed.

Haven't learnt from the 71 debacle, after that this is their greatest achievement.

Last edited:
@epebble

As per the Dawn article you quoted the price of milk is PKR 180/litre. If it is full fat milk, it is fine- the price of the same here is INR 63/litre. Same adjusted for exchange rate.

Regards
Comparing prices internationally without considering purchasing power is not helpful. Rs 180 per liter translates to less than $3 per Gallon while I pay $3 per gallon. But Rs 180 is a larger amount of that purchaser's earnings compared to $3 for me.

What a sad reflection, just 8 months ago, textile mills were getting orders as orders moved from rivals to Pakistan and there was a shortage of skilled to semi skilled laborers in Textiles. Was working to full capacity in three shifts.

Last edited:
while our media and anchors ike chamaar zada

yesterday I saw a Pathan beggar. In my whole life, this wasn't happen before. bajra has destroyed us even the ghayor between us are feeling the heat

@epebble

Regards
You can no longer compare prices with conversion rates. Purchasing power and per capita GDP comes in.

Back
Top Bottom