What's new

15 Miles chase bags 2 hardcore terrorists.

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan army killed two hard-core BLA terrorists near Gawader today... Forces chased them for 15 miles on foot on difficult terrain before sending them to hell.
DkADGTWWwAA5F-Q.jpg

DkADGTFX4AYaA4U.jpg

DkADGTFXgAA-8H-.jpg

The definition of getting fked up!

I would love to see their masters across the border, regardless how far they are, in similar state, one day!
The noose is getting tight around these scumbags, now they can only go after soft targets, once the new government is in place, i have a feeling there will be a major culling of these foreign bred rats,

The noose is getting tight around these scumbags, now they can only go after soft targets, once the new government is in place, i have a feeling there will be a major culling of these foreign bred rats,

I am more interested in seeing their foreign masters in similar or worse state.

Why do these poor people pick up the guns at first place. I hope IK's new government pays attention to Balochistan on priority basis.
Lot of fresh water,huge chances of emplyment,justice and best health facilities,in chezzo ke wajha sai in ko charbi charah gai hai.

yeah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and the financial serial killers are sitting comfortably in adyala jail and raiwand

when would they meet similar fate........

yeah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and the financial serial killers are sitting comfortably in adyala jail and raiwand

when would they meet similar fate........
That's the million dollar question

The guns in the above posted picture is worth Rs 400000 in market. Their masters are spending a lot on them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom