What's new

15 Jordanian F-16 for sale

the East Pakistanis were geographically separated. they were culturally different.
We can say the Afghans and Central Asians would have same differences with pakistanis
yet some pakistanis seems determined to seek a closer union with those regions

I can quote many examples of countries with different race or culture but they are not opressed or they have differences but situation is managed over time as there are none fuelling their internal shortcomings or conflicts.
These can be living together e. g. belgium, quebecs, akazia in georgia, autonomous regions of russia along caspian sea etc, french colonies in indian ocean, central asian countries having small islands in each other countries etc etc..
Same way i can also give examples of countries not seaparated geographically like east and west Pakistan were but still having issues due to global politics fuelled in the name of religion, race or ethnicity.. e.g. serbia and kosovo or bosnia Herzegovina, eastern ukraine, Indonesia and east Timor, georgia and south ossetia or abkazia etc etc..
On the same line there are again countries who are geographically separate like we were and are in the same muck that we were in late 60s but the situation is in a limbo or is complex as too many foreign players are involved who are fuelling things for their benefits. E. G nogorno karabakh, yemen and ksa / iran, bahrain and iran etc etc.

Point is.. As i said in my initial reply to u.. We had big issues betwern east and west, we had foolishly opressed one race for no reason, but then again problem exists in every 2nd house hold or every 5th back yard.. Every problem but has a solution. Once a problem over decades or centuries becomes or is made an issue or a conflict by the interference of outsiders who fuel differences to hatred and also misguide or misalign the members of the same house hold (living amicably, quietly or acceptebly till a while back with different personalities, traits, habits or beliefs) then that issue or conflict is blowen out of proportion with ramifications or heinous or disasterous consequences. Thats exactly what happened with us.
Good day sir

If I were in the Pak academia, I’d have suggested some joint research programs with the top Turkish universities along with building state of the art labs, cleanrooms etc....

Definitely, but the economic crunch requires Pakistan to seek arrangements where buying Turkish products will have to be bundled with asking the Turks to build these state of the art labs and clean rooms at the Kamra complex. Are there currently any Turkish university programs Pakistan can start sending its most promising students for work at these research programs.

Last edited:
Definitely, but the economic crunch requires Pakistan to seek arrangements where buying Turkish products will have to be bundled with asking the Turks to build these state of the art labs and clean rooms at the Kamra complex. Are there currently any Turkish university programs Pakistan can start sending its most promising students for work at these research programs.
I am too far away and too far off to provide any particular advice!!! However, I am pretty sure where there’s a will there’s a way!!!!

STICK TO THE TOPIC GUYS. Plenty of other threads to discuss Taliban, Pakistan's role in Afghanistan, America's failure in Afghanistan or to simply troll!!

All off-topic posts deleted.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom