What's new

15 Chinese Accused of Using Test-Taking Impostors for College Entrance Exams

tfc.png

Hey @jhungary another cheating thread

well, this is quite normal actually, if you want something and you can't get it, then cheating will be the only option.

Not just TOEFL or TOEIC tho. But also IELTS and Cambridge Test

Couple of months ago, SBS runs a program about Chinese actually have company to "help" Candidate pass their IELTS in 3 days, turns out to be a "Ghostwriting" or "Substitute" cases.

English language test authority warns cheaters | SBS News

And IELTS claims that, majority of the "Help" or "Booster" course are a fraud in itself, but they do get tricks that other than cheating. Bribery is another problem, in fact curtin university have caught a Curtin Employee (Of Chinese Descent) taking bribe and change the score for 40 applicant.

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

IELTS hit by fraud as testing monopoly ends in Australia (ELT News)

But on the account of cheque and balance, not only Chinese cheats, indian too

Migrants cheating English exam to get residency - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

I think that's the human nature...People don't really understand why test were there in the first place, well, I mean, if you fail the test, you did not belong here.

I know personally know an oriental guy from an Ivy league who used to charge people to write their final exam. The stereotype is true, they do have a VERY limited phenotype range.

im very appreciate that some of our stupid kids have given u some entertainments.
and im also thankful for indian people's peeing on the street.
in fact i used to hold my laugh but i wont from now on.
u c, im joking too.

First learn english. I'm very unthankful for cheena eating all our tigers. Please stop it's inhuman to eat everything you see.

yes,thank u for ur imperative suggestion,but we dont regard english as important as u indians do since its ur offical language which will never happen in china. but i will try a little bit ,thanks again.
and where did u see people eating tigers?r u a kid or u just often throw things on one's face unreasonable?
get a doctor,boy.

Back
Top Bottom