What's new

Featured 144 stories:Remembering lives lost in Peshawar School Attack

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎

How the hell can a human kill a 6 year old right in the head.

HOW ?

They are NOT human at all. They merely resemble humans but inside they are something for which we haven't even invented a word.

And I feel so much regret and sorrow that we couldn't catch these things alive to keep them alive and skin them alive and boil them alive and take them apart 1 small piece at a time and repair them to start all over again!!!

Beasts only kill to defend or eat. The things which attacked APS were neither human nor beasts.

How the hell can a human kill a 6 year old right in the head.

HOW ?
Indians did these atrocities, who openly admited to teach Pak lesson we need to stop buying things from india. i havent from past 15 years sud be combined effort.

Source : 144stories: Remembering lives lost in the Peshawar school attack - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Below are 144 accounts of courage and sadness. Of men, women and children whose absence will be forever painful, always remembered.

Khaula Bibi — Age 6
Daughter of Altaf Hussain and Safoora Bibi

Siblings: Samar (12), Shobaid (11), Areeba (4)

Khaula was the youngest and only girl student killed in the horrific attack. According to her father, a teacher at APS, December 16, 2015 was Khaula’s first day of school. She had gained admission to class 1 a day earlier, and was so excited to study at the same school as her siblings.

Her family describes little Khaula as a flower. Even at that tender age, she was passionate about education and was outspoken about the right of girl children to go to school. She loved to read and would often read the novels of her elder siblings. She helped weak classmates with their English and Urdu till they made it to the top 10. She played tutor to the younger children in her community.

She persuaded a professor in her neighbourhood to send his daughter to school, and despite his vehement opssitiion, he melted. He was swayed by Khaula and her sweet words.

Her family is shattered. Her mother says she will never recover from the loss of her precious daughter. Her father tries to be braves for the family, but in his heart, he mourns Khaula every day.

564cd38d75b08.jpg

564cd37e6cbff.jpg

564cd37ecfd76.jpg

564cd37f33ba5.jpg

564cd37f43370.jpg

564cd37e4f118.jpg

P.S: Last 3 photos simply stabbed my heart ---

very sad .

Such a tragedy, but it is not right to blame India. The killers were Afghan/Pakhtun Kharijites, coming from a toxic revenge culture that is cruel and barbaric, combined with a distorted religious ideology that was also responsible for the martyrdom of our fourth Caliph رضى الله عنه

Such a tragedy, but it is not right to blame India. The killers were Afghan/Pakhtun Kharijites, coming from a toxic revenge culture that is cruel and barbaric, combined with a distorted religious ideology that was also responsible for the martyrdom of our fourth Caliph رضى الله عنه

Where do you come up with this stuff? Instead of making up stories, rationalizing hearsay and purposefully posting outright lies or wilful distortions be honest and just read more.
It would be appreciated if you'd elaborate further on your claims, establish a correlation between Kharijites and Afghans and further about martyrdom. Because, I just cannot be bothered...

Where do you come up with this stuff? Instead of making up stories, rationalizing hearsay and purposefully posting outright lies or wilful distortions.
It would be appreciated if you'd elaborate further on your claims, establish a correlation between Kharijites and Afghans and further about martyrdom. Because, I just cannot be bothered...

Okay, let me break it down for you:

The group responsible for the attack was TTP, agreed?
However, none of the actual gunmen were Pakistani citizens, did you know that?
They were all foreign fighters, mostly Afghan, but also Arabs, Chechens and others.

The religious ideology of groups like TTP is Kharijite.

Now what are Kharijites? They are a tendency that emerged in the early days of Islamic history which declare other Muslims apostates and therefore legitimate to kill. Thus, they prefer to target other Muslims ("apostates") rather than do Jihad against the external, non-Muslim enemies.
If you study the history of Nahrawan, the Haruriya, and the subsequent Kharijite factions you will know this.

Groups like AQ, ISIS, TTP, Boko Haram, are what is termed "neo-Kharijite". They may claim to be Sunni theologically, but like the old Khawarij, they have the same ideology about declaring Muslim rulers apostate and all Muslims who disagree with them to be apostates too.

Nafi b. al-Azraq was an early Kharijite leader, of the Azariqa faction named after him. He and his followers declared it licit to kill the women and children of their opponents. Now it makes sense why TTP terrorists targeted children of an Army school, because their fathers worked for the Pakistani Army. This is pure Kharijite ideology.

very true .

Okay, let me break it down for you:

The group responsible for the attack was TTP, agreed?
However, none of the actual gunmen were Pakistani citizens, did you know that?
They were all foreign fighters, mostly Afghan, but also Arabs, Chechens and others.

The religious ideology of groups like TTP is Kharijite.

Now what are Kharijites? They are a tendency that emerged in the early days of Islamic history which declare other Muslims apostates and therefore legitimate to kill. Thus, they prefer to target other Muslims ("apostates") rather than do Jihad against the external, non-Muslim enemies.
If you study the history of Nahrawan, the Haruriya, and the subsequent Kharijite factions you will know this.

Groups like AQ, ISIS, TTP, Boko Haram, are what is termed "neo-Kharijite". They may claim to be Sunni theologically, but like the old Khawarij, they have the same ideology about declaring Muslim rulers apostate and all Muslims who disagree with them to be apostates too.

Nafi b. al-Azraq was an early Kharijite leader, of the Azariqa faction named after him. He and his followers declared it licit to kill the women and children of their opponents. Now it makes sense why TTP terrorists targeted children of an Army school, because their fathers worked for the Pakistani Army. This is pure Kharijite ideology.

Let me be very honest... I do not want to make it my business correcting every post or anyone just gifted in making stuff up on the go, by the looks of it you are very gifted, perhaps your Indian genes?

So, let's back track instead of divert, distract pivot play book. I asked you, who were Kharijites? And their correlation to Afghans and their role in martyrdom of the fourth Caliph?

I think you have heard stuff and due to your gift... you weave a legend on the fly.

Let me be very honest... I do not want to make it my business correcting every post or anyone just gifted in making stuff up on the go, by the looks of it you are very gifted, perhaps your Indian genes?

So, let's back track instead of divert, distract pivot play book. I asked you, who were Kharijites? And their correlation to Afghans and their role in martyrdom of the fourth Caliph?

I think you have heard stuff and due to your gift... you weave a legend on the fly.

Who were the Kharijites?

A religious tendency among Muslims, first appeared during the Caliphate of Amir al-Mu'minin Ali كرم الله وجهه. They were initially part of his army, but withdrew their support from him, declared him an apostate for seeking arbitration to end the dispute with Mu'awiyah b. Abi Sufyan.
When they started murdering innocent Muslims who didn't believe in their ideology, the Fourth Caliph was forced to fight them. He did so at the Battle of Nahrawan in which they were virtually wiped out. A few Kharijites survived that battled, then made a plot to assassinate sayyidina Ali, Mu'awiyah, and Amr b. al-As. This was the first secret terrorist cell in Muslim history. Ibn Muljam al-Muradi was successful in murdering sayyidina Ali كرم الله وجهه

As for their correlation to Afghans, what I mean is that because Afghanistan is a lawless area Kharijite factions have been able to thrive there, like Al-Qaeda and now IS-Khorasan, along with TTP and others. These are all Kharijite factions. Though most Afghan Muslim people reject them, the Kharijites have largely recruited from Afghans to fill their ranks, taking advantage of the general religious illiteracy of Afghan people, and exploiting their emotionalism and revenge culture

I hope that answers all your questions

aahhhhhh innocent souls.........can't get out of this pain...ever.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom