What's new

14 year old Afghan trained would be suicide bomber arrested by CTD Lahore.

CTD has had a good number of landmark successes in AT ops in Punjab. Great work and hats off to this brave group of men!

No matter how many goals we save, only the ones that we missed will be remembered ....... This war is far from over....... Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness. So Let's hope for the best

Good job but Instead of breaking the news, they should have first bombarded the locations in Afghanistan where these people were trained.

Lahore saved from a big disaster--- a 14 year old suicide bomber caught and CTD foils the attack successfully

Army needs a de-radicalization programs via

radio station with phone line to help people understand, leaflets, newspaper,tv station, internet station. Did you know that the government of usa had instruction/educational videos to explain things to gullible americans. here are some examples: how to maintain a farm tractor or service a car.

army needs to setup a radio listening post program for civilians that can be trained to help with emergencies including listening to conversation that might expose the bad guy plans, which they can report unless it digital radio used.

When the hell we going to kick them all out..................... Kick all Afghans out...................... No more Afghans....................... Close the fking border......................... Just FUK man he want to target school............................................. I m fking out of my mind...............

@The Sandman , @Kaptaan , @Moonlight , @PaklovesTurkiye , @Zibago ,

I am all for this...Need to send Afghan refugees...They have been threat for us but been under the radar...Now, time to throw flash light on them...

I just hope this is not a diversion, if not then an excellent catch by the Intel. agencies..

No matter how many goals we save, only the ones that we missed will be remembered ....... This war is far from over....... Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness. So Let's hope for the best

Hey you have quoted me.... o_O

Back
Top Bottom