What's new

14 More F16 for PAF (Approved by US)

Geo news like that:

"Pakistan ko America mazeed 14 jadeed tareen F16 laraka tyaray denay par razamand"

:P :D :D its mean 18 + 14 = 22 + (18 more rest of 18 + 18) so if we will also go for our 36 (old order) + 14 more so total PAF F16 BLK 52 (48) + (48 Rest of old fleet + MLU)

So PAF 98 F16s in which half BLK 52 + half MLU

IMO, India already 90% interests in European hardware or Russian not much interested in F18 and F16 so i think US again change its strategy about Military hardware equipment especially Fighters jets back to pavilion (PAKISTAN). I am pretty sure about if India will not go for F18 or F16 (MMRCA) thn US will agree to sell more F16 to Pakistan and If India go for American hardware thn European + russian both BLING BLING****

India also trap Dear! lol

i tend to disagree!
IAF will go for US jets. it will be a great political decesion. i am not saying that the planes US have offered are noot worth a ourchase but this purchase will be influenced by political pressure.

there is a lot comming india's way from US. either be the jets, helos, nuke technology so they wont be fool enought to ruine there relations!

regards!

i tend to disagree!
IAF will go for US jets. it will be a great political decesion. i am not saying that the planes US have offered are noot worth a ourchase but this purchase will be influenced by political pressure.

there is a lot comming india's way from US. either be the jets, helos, nuke technology so they wont be fool enought to ruine there relations!

regards!

I dont understand why many Pakistanis have this attitude that If India does not Select US Aircraft than US will get So Angry Tht they wud give More and More F-16s and So on..

India-US have Relations which goes across Trade, Cultural and Military Ties as Well.. Military Ties is not the only factor..!!!!!!

Lobbying is always there and All are wooing India to buy their aircraft but afterall the Best wud be Chosen

Hi,

The U S has posed no restriction of sale on the F 16 or F 18's to pakistan---the numbers is upto pakistan---pak went for the F 16's---if it wanted the F 18's---they were also on offer.

I dont understand why many Pakistanis have this attitude that If India does not Select US Aircraft than US will get So Angry Tht they wud give More and More F-16s and So on..

India-US have Relations which goes across Trade, Cultural and Military Ties as Well.. Military Ties is not the only factor..!!!!!!

Lobbying is always there and All are wooing India to buy their aircraft but afterall the Best wud be Chosen

india hit by own its dirty game by USA well we have better and old relations with USA than you indians USA sold F 16 28 years ago and in history of indian entire airforce they never bought any fighter jet from USA sir it is not only india who plays the dirty game in foreign contracts well if even india have choosen USA jets USA still have sold these F 16 we have signed the deal with USA in 2005 when indian never tought of USA will come close too them after 005 in 1006 USA went to USA

BLAH BLAH BLAH....:blah:

i dont know what do u want to clear. But right now what i see, India has stuck in whirlpool of his political game of MMRCA and senior staff of Indian military are changing pages of MMRCA aircraft menu every morning and night "which one to select, which one to select ? som many countries to made happy and having option for one aircraft:hitwall: " :lol:

Back
Top Bottom