What's new

14 dead in shooting at San Bernardino, Calif., center for disabled; 3 suspects on loose

Dispute at a party triggered it, it seems. Farooq left the party angry and came back packing. Fukin' degenerate.

The female was the mother of the 6 month old daughter. I feel terrible for the baby, having to grow up orphaned an knowing her parents were mass murderers? That will be traumatizing, god bless her.

Rage or jehad, whatever it is, one thing is for certain that american born confused desis are going to feel the heat, no matter how innocent they are. This is the second time that Americans of Pakistani origin have given the United States an excuse, and this excuse is going to cost them dearly.

I'd highly recommend you people to get your priorities straight, as you can not have one leg on one side of the Atlantic and the other firmly entrenched in archaic Middle East. Some serious introspection is what the doctor has on advice for all of you.

Dispute at a party triggered it, it seems. Farooq left the party angry and came back packing. Fukin' degenerate.

Rage or jehad, whatever it is, one thing is for certain that american born confused desis are going to feel the heat, no matter how innocent they are. This is the second time that Americans of Pakistani origin have given the United States an excuse, and this excuse is going to cost them dearly.

I'd highly recommend you people to get your priorities straight, as you can not have one leg on one side of the Atlantic and the other firmly entrenched in archaic Middle East. Some serious introspection is what the doctor has on advice for all of you.

Pakistani's in the US tend to be educated and successful unlike some of the other diaspora (UK) Most of the Pakistanis that I have encountered in the US aren't even that religious or they tend to be moderate. But it is a worrying trend that people being born and raised in places like the US, Europe, Australia, etc are becoming more extremist than people being raised in places like Pakistan.

Because they're stuck in a time bubble...... most of their parents left Pakistan while 'Islamization' of Pakistan was almost complete 1973 - 1988, and never visited after that. Look at the traditional clothes they and their children wear at weddings, parties etc....all blasts from the past.... similarly, their mindsets are of the same era as well. They can't actually decide on what they are, an identity crisis at the subconscious level.... and whenever that happens, your local imams are there to fill the vacuum and you get fundos 2.0.

But it is a worrying trend that people being born and raised in places like the US, Europe, Australia, etc are becoming more extremist than people being raised in places like Pakistan.

Its the responsibility of American Govternment and Media to come and support muslims against hate crime and dont give terrorists opportunity to influence the minds of retarded muslims, the more the they push muslims towards isolation the more they are helping terrorists

Because they're stuck in a time bubble...... most of their parents left Pakistan while 'Islamization' of Pakistan was almost complete 1973 - 1988, and never visited after that. Look at the traditional clothes they and their children wear at weddings, parties etc....all blasts from the past.... similarly, their mindsets are of the same era as well. They can't actually decide on what they are, an identity crisis at the subconscious level.... and whenever that happens, your local imams are there to fill the vacuum and you get fundos 2.0.

To be fair, a lot of people left around that time and turned out to be normal. But yes, I get what you're saying. It has come to the point where what's being preached by imams and online needs to be strictly monitored

What's really scary is that nowadays even small disputes are ending up in gun violence. The amount of firepower available to people is just insane. And this female, look at her, instead of cooling down her husband, she done went and picked up an assault rifle herself and went on a shooting rampage.

Utter disregard to human life, utter disregard to their own and their kid's life. I thought desi women were suppose to be timid and kitchen oriented. Wtf is going on in the world.:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom