What's new

14 'annoyed' PTI MPAs submit resignations

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PESHAWAR- Annoyed members of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa assembly submitted their resignations to deputy speaker ahead of their meeting with party chief Imran Khan.

According to PTI’s MPA Javed Nasim, fourteen member of the KPK have submitted their resignations to deputy speaker Imtiaz Shahid Qureshi today. He said Imtiaz Shahid was leading the recently formed group of like-minded individuals, adding that he had been given the right to submit resignations of other member of the group. He said the upcoming meeting with the PTI chairman Imran khan would be crucial. PTI member said the forward bloc had no reservations against the party but will not tolerate any discrimination.

Javed Nasim confirmed that MPA Zahid Durrani, Arbab Jehandad, Gul, Qurban Ali, Ziaur Bangash, Mehmood Jan, Dr Amjad, Idrees Khan and Azizullah have submitted their resignation. Earlier, it was reported that several members of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf members formed a forward bloc in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly over the interference of high-ups in provincial matters. The forward bloc was likely to demand due share in the government during today’s meeting with PTI chief Imran Khan.

14 'annoyed' PTI MPAs submit resignations

Downfall of PT-TTP. Good.

All terrorist sympathizers.

Politically, Its only means that this pressure group is partially succeeded in their demands to be listened by none other than party chairman by himself at least after staging media humiliation for PTI, something they continuously denied by PTI leadership. This also means IK partially blackmailed under their immense pressure tactics.

Let's see going forwards how IK will tame them with something out of the box solutions earlier not so successful.

Other side of story is, they are demanded more power in up coming KP cabinet reshuffle and IK so far is not interested.

I am no fan of PTI as @Jazzbot is a witness :P to that but this thing is normal in all parties in the world. I don't see the big surprise in this?

haha, desperate posts as usual. Please wait and see what comes out of this before jumping on your guns. Because it will be help you in the end as you won't have to hide from threads later on.. :lol:

OK....You means IK will dissolve assembly but never accommodates this group core demands.

OK....You means IK will dissolve assembly but never accommodates this group core demands.

Where did I said that? They will meet IK and then we'll have to see what comes out. Whatever it will be, you don't have to worry my friend. ;)

Where did I said that? They will meet IK and then we'll have to see what comes out. Whatever it will be, you don't have to worry my friend. ;)

Buddy, there are resentment against recently appointed 5 ministries by this forwards block.

Ik constitute, 2 member committee who will analyze the complaints against these ministers. This committee will report him in two weeks and than a reshuffling in ministries would take place, as demanded by this forwards block......All in all IK going in a right direction, he will never dissolve assembly.......just blah blah..blah as usual:lol:

Back
Top Bottom