What's new

135 Million a Unit,Dassault n Lockheed having great laugh on Indias 5th gen Fighter program with Rus

J 20 is a copied plane and still has to depend on russia for its engines and other avionics.

PAKFA, first learn how to search in google.
No worries, J-20 is just a metal box with a firecracker engine. Nothing to worry about, no dhotty shivering, alll is nice and calm and dandy. Please go ahead and buy as many planes as you can from Russia, US, France, etc etc. This is good for your country, while your kids starv....I mean while your kids rejoice at SUPA POWA 2012.

Oh so now a missile that uses components and seekers from R77 that was made with the help of Vympel NPO and agat of russia is a better missile than R77?? It is comparable to them.....
And about IAF upgrade, i will soon put a copy of contract in your mouth, and about bars, it is still one of the most powerful PESA radar, and yes whats the effective range of Sd 10? For us the effective range is almost 60% but for pakistani missiles effective range is the maximum range, what a dud logic you have their....max range of sd 10 too is 100km....and do provide me with the source about why cant the su 30 fire the Active radar homing version of R27 ER??
Youa are commenting without reading my posts.
I have not commented on Missile range. Max range of missile are as they are of Paksitan SD10s AIM120 and indian R77 and R27. which are roughly from 100 to 114 km. i havent commented on indian missiles 60% range or Paksitani Misile 100% range. You made it up.
I was commenting on Radar detection range affected by Size Heat signature, and RCS of the aircraft. Read again what i wrote Please.
And Yes please provide me the lsits of AESA Upgraded Su30s.
By the time AESA will come to Su30. There will also be AESA Upgraded JFTs.
thats why future PLANS are not a subject matter.
If you can provide me a report of a signed contract of delievery and installation details. It will be an addition of to my knowledge as well.

And The variants of R27 that most of sources report are R P and T whose ranges are around 80Km(Again Confirm yourself).
Only on some websites it is claimed tha tIndia also have ER ET variants Thsoe have ranges upto 115km and even that is not officially confirmed but is till took that news as true because never underestimate your enemy.
But there is no news about Indian Having R27EA Variant which is the only version that have a claimed 130km range.

As on this point of time. A JFT and F16 can effectively Shot down a Su30 in Both BVR and WVR Engagement and Su30 can do the same depending on the situation. No one is saying here that Su30 is an inferior fighter. It is perfect Plane to defend Indian Air Space.
My freinds still maintain that Indian BVRs are R27P R27T R27R and R77 all of whome have max range of around 80Km. But if indian websites claim then they might have ER and ET with 115km but definitely not EA which even indian defence forums not claim.
Show me about that as well. I will be glad to know.

There is no such thing as Absolute Air Superiority on indian side as some Dillusioned friends imply here by incomplete facts. In case of any conflict between PAf and IAF. Indian Planes will be shot down as well as Paksitanis. Just as in PRevious wars of 65 and 71. Neither can acheive complete Air superiority.

The chinese themselves are not following the J-20 development, they are just waiting for russia to finish the user trials of pakfa.

China plans to have 36 J-20 before 2018. There J-20 have completed its maiden flight. Go and research first.

Like you can compare, JF 17 to SU30MKM/MKI/MKK.....:shout:

Aapki mohabbat mein hi toh India ka ye haal hai, hume toh apne romeo hi bana diya hai, Kashmir ke peeche....:man_in_love:
Aapko bhi kashmir chaiye, India ko bhi kashmir chaiye, lekin kya kare, humse bada gunda bhi toh nahi hai yahaan....china toh Taiwan ke pyaar mein pade hai:lazy:

Bhai tum hamari anaar kali ho.. aur Gunda :D ? ? ? Kuch din pehly gunda yeh claim kr rha tha keh hum say 7 times small nation nai hamarai country kai andar aa kr 2 soldiers ko mutilate kia?? Aisa gunda bhi hota hai ? :D :D

7 times bigger nation cannot defeat a 7 times small nation to phr yeh gunda gardi to naa hoye naa.. Aur kaunsa tum humsy kashmir lai chukai ho??

Gunda puri dunya mai rota phir raha hai keh 7 times small nation hamai tang kr rha hai baar baar aur kafi arsai sai 7 times small nation ko isolate krnai ki koshish kr rha hai but hamesha ki tarha naqaam naqaam aur naqaam..

I dont have any source about the ER version, but almost all the inventory of russian air force is available to IAF, and what i had told earlier was that planes use EW suits effectively and also the jammer.....I dont have source, but have this article which talks about the development of Bars radar and its evolution.....you can go through this....
http://vayu-sena.tripod.com/info-su30mki.html
Dear Sir even in this article you just quoted.
It is reported that the Bars radar can track a mig21 RCS fighter from 130km while a Flanker can be detected from 330km by the same radar. That was what i was talking about. Flankers are huge. Ans they are very prone to radar detection from long ranges.

Plus Also this Vayo sena Website also mentions 80km range veriants of R27 i.e R P and T variants. Read for yourselves. This is what is mentioned here. Not even 110km ranged ET and ER are mentioned in this very database of armaments you just referred to.

And adding to it. For a 100km BVR. the effective range is around 80km as firing a missile from 100km away will alert to target of a missile lock and he can easily evade from the missile range. BVR is always fired from a range which does not allow the target to evade.
And a max range of 80km for example the pilot will definitely engage from atleast 50Km away

Any ways cheers.
We should all discuss defence related news with facts and like normal calm headed discussions and keep patriotism and emotions out of it.

India has better range of bvrs and far superior nos of bvr capable fighters I
The other huge Advantage is that nearly all of the Indian fleet has Hms and Hms cued with very powerful hobs Missles .

India also has far greater numbers of strike planes thst carry more load.

All the advantages sit on the Indian side

India will dictate where and how the air war evolves Pakistan will remain in defense posture

India has better range of bvrs and far superior nos of bvr capable fighters I
The other huge Advantage is that nearly all of the Indian fleet has Hms and Hms cued with very powerful hobs Missles .

India also has far greater numbers of strike planes thst carry more load.

All the advantages sit on the Indian side

India will dictate where and how the air war evolves Pakistan will remain in defense posture
I think China should start arming our Pakistani allies with our latest weapons. We stopped doing it to reduce tensions and maintain peace in South Asia, but it seems India is getting aggressive.

@$135 Million a Unit, Dassault and Lockheed Martin might be having great laugh on India's Proposed 5th Generation Fighter program with Russia
3 minutes
SOURCE: ABHOY ROY / FOR MY TAKE / IDRW.ORG

MF6Fftw.jpg

It’s more or less official that Indo-Russian Joint venture to develop 5th Generation fighter jets based on Russian Sukhoi developed T-50 fighter jet will be $135 Million Dollars per unit which is much higher than the initial estimate of $90-110 Million per unit cost calculated at the earlier stage between two countries.

Dassault Rafale fighter jet which was brought by India $ 3.86 Billion Dollars without weapons worked out to be $ 106 Million for 36 Units ordered by India.

That’s not it India will also need to foot the bill for its development which will range from $4-6 Billion dollars and also have minimum order units of 127 jets which are 13 aircraft more than 114 requirements placed by Indian Air Force to the Government.

India will need to spend nearly $23-24 Billion dollars in R&D and Procurement cost of 127 jets in long term. Indian will also need to buy specially designed Weapons for use from its Internal internal weapons bay for the aircraft to be operated in Stealth missions, which could be $3-4 Billion dollars additional on weapons purchase.

Lockheed Martin on other hand is working out hard to bring F-35A ( Air Force Version ) to below $85 Million Dollars per unit in its Vanilla Stage (Without Weapons ) by 2020. Lockheed Martin which is also eyeing India’s Single-engined requirement for 100 fighter jets is also offering its F-16 Block 70 for under $60 Million per unit if manufactured locally in India.

http://idrw.org/135-million-a-unit-...d-5th-generation-fighter-program-with-russia/

why would lockheed be laughing

India will go for FGFA derived from PAKFA, only when Pakistan has 3 squadrons of J31.......please Pakistan get some 5 gen jets, a bharti is requesting:cray:
as a consequence a chain reaction would start where Indian govt will sanction 200+ FGFA's and won't even make a sound.....:rolleyes1:
you guys should be worried about the chinese, j20 is already rolling

Back
Top Bottom