What's new

13 suspected Indian IS fighters killed as MOAB hit Afghanistan: Reports

dude stop using emoji and grow the eff up please!

reelecting modi ki g back twouod the only pleasent surprise i am waiting for

FYI, you were the one who quoted. If you don't like emoji's that's not my issue. You can don't even bother quoting me or even put me on ignore list. Irrespective of that as long as emoji's are available in any forum, I will keep using them no matter what others think about that. :cheesy:

Moreover are all Pak members in PDF, IK or PTI supporters?? If not you guys (at least most of you) are really stupid when it come to Indian members and MODI. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

FYI, you were the one who quoted. If you don't like emoji's that's not my issue. You can don't even bother quoting me or even put me on ignore list. Irrespective of that as long as emoji's are available in any forum, I will keep using them no matter what others think about that. :cheesy:

Moreover are all Pak members in PDF, IK or PTI supporters?? If not you guys (at least most of you) are really stupid when it come to Indian members and MODI. LOL :lol::lol::lol:
Pakistani and indians are different our kind dint suffer years of slavery are not full of hate for people who have different religious believes and none of us think IK is a messiah sent from heaven up above.

jay modi ki!

Pakistani and indians are different our kind dint suffer years of slavery are not full of hate for people who have different religious believes and none of us think IK is a messiah sent from heaven up above.

jay modi ki!

Thanks, you just proved my last sentence true. :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

your use of emoji makes you look really smart mate!
What do you expect from a brain dead zombie?
Try and save own @rse first before planning to disintegrated others. LOL ;)
Look in the mirror before pointing fingers.

Keep posting emojis. Thats a reminder to all of us that your brain cells have been reduced to 0.

Look in the mirror before pointing fingers.

Keep posting emojis. Thats a reminder to all of us that your brain cells have been reduced to 0.

Wow. As if I was the one talking about the disintegration of another country. Get a life dude. The hatred ain't gonna hurt anyone other than yourself. If you hate other it is you who will be more stressed, no one else. :P

Wow. As if I was the one talking about the disintegration of another country. Get a life dude. The hatred ain't gonna hurt anyone other than yourself. If you hate other it is you who will be more stressed, no one else. :P

Care to pay attention to what you beloved country is trying to do?
Hate is what indians spread. So take you dumb logic elsewhere.

Care to pay attention to what you beloved country is trying to do?
Hate is what indians spread. So take you dumb logic elsewhere.

As if you don't have enough filth back home just like we have our own share. Get a life dude, if we have haters, you think you don't have any ?? LOL :woot:

Be specific. I was talking about you, read through our entire encounter and conversation in this thread and find for yourself. Seriously I hope you get well soon. :enjoy:

2 years old news but still glad that they died there instead of coming back here.

But, what exactly is going on with Keralite Muslims ? This needs to be seriously looked into. Kerala needs a BJP governement.

2 years old news but still glad that they died there instead of coming back here.

But, what exactly is going on with Keralite Muslims ? This needs to be seriously looked into. Kerala needs a BJP governement.

Now are you going to generalise it on entire Kerala muslims just like some PDF members do it with countries whenever a news appears?? :o:

And FYI, Hindu Muslim Violance and terrorist instances had happened more in North India in Congress and BJP ruled states and that too for a good reason. :(

Sorry. I bet most of Keralities irrespective of our religious beliefs would say. Sorry BJP. Just wait and see when the LS election results are out on 23rd next month. :-)

Back
Top Bottom