What's new

13 soldiers killed, 48 wounded in attack in Kayseri:Turkish Millitary

May ALLAH accept their sacrifice and May ALLAH grant them highest place in Jannah with shifat of RASOOL SAW. People of Pakistan by our Turkish brothers. Pakistan and Turkey need to stand together and fight together against the enemy who is trying to harm our people.
Turks themselves are harming their own people and millions Muslims in Middle east.

Anyway rip...

Turks themselves are harming their own people and millions Muslims in Middle east.

Anyway rip...
This is no time for blame. Each Islamic country is not at its optimum. We are weak shadows of our past.

Anyway rip...
The map in your avatar tells a lot. As if that had nothing to do with anything happening in the Middle East today. :-)

Iran support shia terrorists to over throw foreign governments.
A big example is Bahrain.
Iran has never armed Bahrainis. If Iran had done this the situation was much different.

Shias always use peaceful methods unlike wahhabi terrorists and their buddies.
The map in your avatar tells a lot. As if that had nothing to do with anything happening in the Middle East today. :-)
Your terrorists have failed in Syria, that tells alot. Plus you cannot clash a country like Russia, unless you want to finish like Afghanistan. [it depends on erdogans decision]

For Every bomb Attack we should launch 50 attacks back. That is the only way. Israel has been doing that for ages now.

Iran has never armed Bahrainis. If Iran had done this the situation was much different.

Shias always use peaceful methods unlike wahhabi terrorists and their buddies.

Your terrorists have failed in Syria, that tells alot. Plus you cannot clash a country like Russia.

Iran tryung its best but tight control of security agencies making difficult for them.
And for peaceful methods lol.
They build home made bombs with gas cylinders flame gas cans any think can blast and throw them on roads. So maybe any vehicle hit and kill passengers.
And you can see my other flag this info is not from Internet news sites.
I see these things my self.
I was there when they make camps at pearl roundabout.
They started attack on Pakistanis bangladeshis on the roads even searched building for killing them and kill many on that day.
My aunt's live there near.they call us with fears of attacks and we pick them from their hous.
We keep our business close in fear of attack for a week and armed our self with iron rods and wood sticks any home made weapon we can find so if they attack our compound.
Bro i dont hate shias i work with them from many years.there many good people are my friends and one time employer ws shia and he is good person.
But iran creating the rift between shia and sunnis.i blame suadia also they are too involved in supporting extremists.
Its a war of two sec not for any rights.
Every sect want more control in the region.
They are supporting each others terrorists orgs.

they just announced they are going to open reyhanli border for syrian refugees,

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom