What's new

13 Manhoos Moments Every Desi Has To Survive At Least Once!!

Chauvinist

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1. THE MOST IRRITATING THING EVER!
1-copy4.jpg

2. WHEN TESTED TO THE LIMIT
2-copy2.jpg

3. THE TEST OF MEMORY!
3-copy3.jpg

4. UTTER DISAPPOINTMENT
4-copy2.jpg

5. THE BIGGEST QUEST!
5-copy3.jpg

6. WHEN GUESTS COME OVER!
Slippers-Outside-The-Door.jpg

7. DESI AUNTIES HAVE THEIR OWN EXPERTISE!
7-copy4.jpg

8. TEST OF PATIENCE
8-copy4.jpg

9. THAT KISSING SCENE SITUATION!
104.jpg

10. THE SALAN NAAN ISSUE!
9-copy1.jpg

11. WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR HEAD IN YOUR MOTHER’S LAP TO FIND PEACE…
13-copy3.jpg

12. THE SITUATION THAT MAKES YOU RUN LIKE A NINJA!
11-copy2.jpg

13. THE NARA SITUATION…
13-copy2.jpg

That kissing scene thing made me embarrassed alot of times... and that Remembering after mom arrived made me to suffer from hunger as a punishment for countless times...:cry:

@Zibago @war&peace @GreenFalcon @User @Hell hound @Doordie @Morse_Code @Nilgiri @Arsalan @The Sandman @PaklovesTurkiye @Farah Sohail @Indus Falcon @Mentee

104.jpg

10. THE SALAN NAAN ISSUE!
9-copy1.jpg

11. WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR HEAD IN YOUR MOTHER’S LAP TO FIND PEACE…
13-copy3.jpg

12. THE SITUATION THAT MAKES YOU RUN LIKE A NINJA!
11-copy2.jpg

13. THE NARA SITUATION…
13-copy2.jpg

That kissing scene thing made me embarrassed alot of times... and that Remembering after mom arrived made me to suffer from hunger as a punishment for countless times...:cry:

@Zibago @war&peace @GreenFalcon @User @Hell hound @Doordie @Morse_Code @Nilgiri @Arsalan @The Sandman @PaklovesTurkiye @Farah Sohail @Indus Falcon @Mentee
Can relate to each and every one... specially tha CHoolha wala part :D

Every thing happen you mentioned above But POINT#9 never happened with me.....

104.jpg
I had no intentions to reply in this thread but this picture reminded me about an incident

When I was child, every Saturday I used to go to the house of my Popho in London. May Allah have his mercy upon her and grant her the highest place in Jannat ul Firdous

So basically her children were all addicted to Hollywood movies and we used to rarely talk while watching the TV. The internet was almost a product of future so everybody used to hang around the television.

So whenever The guy kisses a girl in the drama/movies then she would say

Aur sunao Zaki kya haal hai... aur kya ho raha hai... School jaate ho and all... ajd elders would keep an eye ke scene khatum ho... phir saath hi dobara they will gel with the TV as if nothing happened... and may be another scene would encourage them to speak with each other haha

This pic reminded me the golden days of childhood

Nice thread.. appreciated

Bye

Hahahaha....... So truueeeee... Lolll

Esp... The third one... It happens almost every time...Tht whenever ammi returns home, its only then tht i remember what all she had said, before going.....:sad:

Aah... Dont even remind me of maasi ki jharooo.and waking up.. Lollll

Salan naan issue, is the most frequent one...and not to forget the tough job, of separating kachra from biryani Lollll

Hahahaha....... So truueeeee... Lolll

Esp... The third one... It happens almost every time...Tht whenever ammi returns home, its only then tht i remember what all she had said, before going.....:sad:

Aah... Dont even remind me of maasi ki jharooo.and waking up.. Lollll

Salan naan issue, is the most frequent one...and not to forget the tough job, of separating kachra from biryani Lollll
for that massi part.... she'll come and say on my face... apki mama keh rhi hain uth jaeyn :D and then you have nothing to say,...you just get up with a jerk :D

for that massi part.... she'll come and say on my face... apki mama keh rhi hain uth jaeyn :D and then you have nothing to say,...you just get up with a jerk :D

Ufffffffff..... Sooooo truueeeee... Infact ammi tells her.... Shazia, farah ko kaho, uth jaye....and then , if i dont wake up for few minutes... She screams ....shazia...yeh farah uthi nahi ab tak? Uffff.... At tht time, it doesnt seem funny at all though...... Lollll

Ufffffffff..... Sooooo truueeeee... Infact ammi tells her.... Shazia, farah ko kaho, uth jaye....and then , if i dont wake up for few minutes... She screams ....shazia...yeh farah uthi nahi ab tak? Uffff.... At tht time, it doesnt seem funny at all though...... Lollll
hahahah samen :D Even if em dead asleep I can still hear mom saying that :D and I than shout at top of my voice.... "me jaag hi rhi hun " :D

hahahah samen :D Even if em dead asleep I can still hear mom saying that :D and I than shout at top of my voice.... "me jaag hi rhi hun " :D

My pet sentence is... Ammi 5 min tu diya karein..uthane ke liye... Ek dam se insan kaisy us second hi uth sakta hai... 5 min tu lagtay hi hain uthnay main......lollll......

My pet sentence is... Ammi 5 min tu diya karein..uthane ke liye... Ek fam se insan kaisy us second hi uth sakta hai... 5 min tu lagtay hi hain uthnay main......lollll......
and mom be like "Humari maayein hamey aek awaaz dety thn...hum foran uth jatey th...aj kal ki aulaad itny badtameez hai agay se jawab dety hai :astagh: " :D

and mom be like "Humari maayein hamey aek awaaz dety thn...hum foran uth jatey th...aj kal ki aulaad itny badtameez hai agay se jawab dety hai :astagh: " :D

Uffffff....ufffff.... Sooo truuueeeee.... :D :D all momss are the same literally :D :D

And what abt the third one? Woh tu hamesha hi hota hai... Whenevr she comes back from somewhere...i then remember, all what she had said, before going.... And then the first thing she says, ye cheez abhi tak yaheen pari hai? Main ne kaha tha ke main ghar aaoun..tu mujhe saari chezein theek milein.....and then the lecture :D :D

Uffffff....ufffff.... Sooo truuueeeee.... :D :D all momss are the same literally :D :D

And what abt the third one? Woh tu hamesha hi hota hai... Whenevr she comes back from somewhere...i then remember, all what she had said, before going.... And then the first thing she says, ye cheez abhi tak yaheen pari hai? Main ne kaha tha ke main ghar aaoun..tu mujhe saari chezein theek milein.....and then the lecture :D :D
She always tells me .. "doodh choolhey pe hain ..saalan hai " n i forget to close the knob :D aur phir "Dunya jahan ki baatein krwa lo kaam nhi hta aek bhi dhang se " :D

She always tells me .. "doodh choolhey pe hain ..saalan hai " n i forget to close the knob :D aur phir "Dunya jahan ki baatein krwa lo kaam nhi hta aek bhi dhang se " :D

Uffff ye tu moms ke pet sentences hain.... She always tell me...itna phoar koi nahi hosakta.....

Whenever i cook... And i am in the kitchen... Main ingredients nikalti hoon....and i keep them on their places, after i am done with the cooking.... In between, i am soo focussed...ke zara nazar idhar udhar hyi, aur kuch jal jayega...but she says...to do it...saath ke saath......... Ab tu yeh hogaya hai...ke main kehti hoon...ammi jab main cooking karrahi hun...tu aap ki kitchen main entry allowed nahi hai :D jab main kar lun gi...tab sab ek saath samait dun gi... Aap baad main aayye ga... :D and shes like...bas jo shuru se aadat parr gayi...wohi saari zindagi rahay gi... Abhi se cheezon ko samaitna seekho gi tu yeh aadat pukhta hogi...warna sari zindagi is tarah phelawa karti raho gi..... Lolll

Uffff ye tu moms ke pet sentences hain.... She always tell me...itna phoar koi nahi hosakta.....

Whenever i cook... And i am in the kitchen... Main ingredients nikalti hoon....and i keep them on their places, after i am done with the cooking.... In between, i am soo focussed...ke zara nazar idhar udhar hyi, aur kuch jal jayega...but she says...to do it...saath ke saath......... Ab tu yeh hogaya hai...ke main kehti hoon...ammi jab main cooking karrahi hun...tu aap ki kitchen main entry allowed nahi hai :D jab main kar lun gi...tab sab ek saath samait dun gi... Aap baad main aayye ga... :D and shes like...bas jo shuru se aadat parr gayi...wohi saari zindagi rahay gi... Abhi se cheezon ko samaitna seekho gi tu yeh aadat pukhta hogi...warna sari zindagi is tarah phelawa karti raho gi..... Lolll
hahhaha yeah :D so true :D "saari zindagi tum logon ko sikhaya hai...log deykheiyn gey to ilzaam maa ko deyn ge k aulaad ko sahih se nhi paala " ..... and emotional blackmailing continues..... :D

Back
Top Bottom