What's new

13 Indians killed in US' mother of all bombs attack

What about those who are inside your country. are they allowed to facilitate terrorist from inside your country and only chance of punishment for them is when they are out side of your country???

Our military deals with them as much as your military deals with the enemies of your nation.

That's what their job is.

I repeat this was a body blow to india RAW/Afghan NDA nexus

Their assets were smashed and they have been cornered

Glad they were killed by MOAB in Afghanistan. Indian law would have been serving them biryani with support from JNU, barkha dutt, kejriwal etc. Not to mention these jihadis being called as shaeeds with massive funeral.
All this filth was avoided.

Glad they were killed by MOAB in Afghanistan. Indian law would have been serving them biryani with support from JNU, barkha dutt, kejriwal etc. Not to mention these jihadis being called as shaeeds with massive funeral.
All this filth was avoided.

You lost 13 agents, they were burnt but not on their funeral pyre

i find it hilarious that indian posters are saying pakistanis dies as well in the bomb.

13 indian backed terrorists died, trump targeted Indian terrorists before laying a finger on pakistanis.

You and your compatriots are lost cause and beyond redemption.

Ofcourse we were never part of CENTO and thus US never gave us opportunity like Kunduz Airlift.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunduz_airlift
The Kunduz airlift refers to the evacuation of thousands of top commanders and members of the Taliban and Al-Qaeda, their Pakistani advisers including Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence agents and army personnel, and other Jihadi volunteers and sympathizers, from the city of Kunduz, Afghanistan, in November 2001[2] just before its capture by U.S. and United Front of Afghanistan (Northern Alliance) forces during the War in Afghanistan. As described in several reports, the Taliban and Al-Qaeda combatants were safely evacuated from Kunduz and airlifted by Pakistan Air Force cargo aircraft to Pakistan Air Force bases in Chitral and Gilgit in Pakistan-administered Kashmir's Northern Areas.

Indeed, it's a very big blow to R&AW. :p:

Ironically all the 13 agents seems to be from the same district in my home state Kerala. Moreover all the agents belonged to the same religion. Anyway good riddance. LOL :p:

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati...-15-youths-suspected-to-have-joined-isis.html

i find it hilarious that indian posters are saying pakistanis dies as well in the bomb.

13 indian backed terrorists died, trump targeted Indian terrorists before laying a finger on pakistanis.

Better, I would suggest that the U.S army should go full throttle against all the Indian terrorists irrespective of the country they are in, it will at-least reduce the burden on our agencies. :-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom