What's new

13 Amazing Ways To Make A Gorgeous Rainy Day Even Better

I love the smell of a girl's wet hair in the rain most. With a light after hint of shampoo. Chai and pakoras come a distant second.

Thats what Muricans do in Pakistan and Middle East w.stay indoors unless we want to bake ourself alive in 40Centigrade :D
@The Sandman
People comeout of their house mostly after or during rain to enjoy the weather no one fancies sunny scorching day here they only endure it :D
Hey
It rains here all the time so why should i like it. Everything is dark and damp ... but in Pakistan it is different because it is warm.
here only frogs come out after the rain----ribbit ribbit

Hey
It rains here all the time so why should i like it. Everything is dark and damp ... but in Pakistan it is different because it is warm.
here only frogs come out after the rain----ribbit ribbit
In Pakistan only reptiles come out during peak summer sunny days :D

In Rahimyarkhan you have to be careful because near every bush lies a cobra or a scorpian and those badasses can kill you

In Rahimyarkhan you have to be careful because near every bush lies a cobra or a scorpian and those badasses can kill you
i will like to pet a cobra...I got some corn snakes and a few from a person in Pakistan...

In Pakistan only reptiles come out during peak summer sunny days :D

I remember how park in front of our home in lahore always turned into a talaab after heavy rain aur bs phr roz ribbit ribbit :lol:

@Zibago masair check kar competitor

Jyothy Rana in the rain (sadly not wet) .... so Indian.

jyothy_rana_hot_wet_saree_photo_shoot_003.jpg

The damp just toweled look

jyothy_rana_hot_wet_saree_photo_shoot_005.jpg

Another way to have fun is to catch a viral cold during the monsoons and enjoy the fever while everybody is dancing around you in the rain.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom