What's new

126 trillion barrels of oil discovered in Russia

salut,

from canadienne perspective, we should also take into account that some of these reserves are in the artic ocean, so the russe must be careful where they draw the line as retaliation from canada/canadienne may be imminent with respect to artic. We are the GREAT white north after all. Once again congragulation to the russe, lets have a healthy competition in the energy market

merci and bonne chance with oil reser've

Great news, I hope we will soon see the fall of the corrupt Gulf Kingdoms and Saudis.

monsieur Buster, if you guys are upset with the human right track record of middle eastern countries, canadienne are always willing to sell our energy resources in diverse markets and given the Nato partnership, it may be beneficial for both of us. Is there any chance that turkie may potentially be interested in canadienne energie/oil

I don't know why you think the America have anypower in the OPEC, together SA, Iran, Iraq and Kuwait have all the say on OPEC, the price still hasn't drop even if we invaded 3 of them. WE have to follow what those country say, not the other way around.

Just remind KSA that they're not a democracy (and Kuwait as well). That's all you've to do and they will bring the prices down.

monsieur Buster, if you guys are upset with the human right track record of middle eastern countries, canadienne are always willing to sell our energy resources in diverse markets and given the Nato partnership, it may be beneficial for both of us. Is there any chance that turkie may potentially be interested in canadienne energie/oil
lol nonsense, at least at this point.

First of all Canada isn't producing nearly enough. Canada's at 1 million barrel a day right now and all of it is being shipped to the US. The plan is to get it to 5 million barrel a day by 2020. Whatever canada doesn't use will be divided between the US and China. A pipeline is being planned from Alberta to BC and from BC Chinese oil tankers will be loaded with Canadian crude. If this doesn't get approved then most likely US will get it all. In any case it's extremely idiotic for a country that's practically in the ME to import from the other side of the planet.

Fantastic news.

We Iranians would exponentially benefit from oil becoming cheap in the future. The cheaper oil is the less important Iran will become in the short term and that means we can finally start the democratization process without having to deal with every superpower on the planet. We have a fantastic educated pop'n and a huge desire for democratization. Our industry is good too. This is horrible news for the midget Persian Gulf oil kingdoms though. Without oil they will neither have money nor US attention.

Russia is finding more oil. Canada is increasing output from the current 1 mb/day to 5 mb/day by 2020. USA is starting to increase output and will soon export more than SA. All this will lower the price in the future.

Interesting thought from a Iranian. Good luck!

Sorry buddy, Canada like Saudi Arabia, is on my list of terrorist and zionist nations.

The West has had the Middle East on a leash since the discovery of oil in the early 20th century. The head master was GB prior to the 50's and then the US took over. They both did the same thing though: kill and overthrow any and every leader/group that promoted democracy and replace them with puppet dictators and friendly groups and ideas.

Until we have oil we won't be free.

The West has had the Middle East on a leash since the discovery of oil in the early 20th century. The head master was GB prior to the 50's and then the US took over. They both did the same thing though: kill and overthrow any and every leader/group that promoted democracy and replace them with puppet dictators and friendly groups and ideas.

I don't know why you think the America have anypower in the OPEC, together SA, Iran, Iraq and Kuwait have all the say on OPEC, the price still hasn't drop even if we invaded 3 of them. WE have to follow what those country say, not the other way around.

US has to follow what SA, Kuwait say? just because you invaded three countries and oil price did not drop?

Actually the price increased 4 times. Profits of oil companies all skyrocketed. The invasions were not for average people, but for those companies, bankers and US interests to some extent.

A few days, a post in this forum talked how SA oil is controlled by western companies. You can refute that's not 100% true. But it is like an idiot to say US has no any power in the OPEC.

The cash flow from selling oil can be used to re-invest into your economy to boost indigenous capabilities.

Currently, Iran is probably doing this the best out of all the oil-rich Middle Eastern nations.

There are still a lot of places in China that are not carefully explored yet. I do believe China has the potential to have big oil fields as well.

There are still a lot of places in China that are not carefully explored yet. I do believe China has the potential to have big oil fields as well.

Definitely I Doubt That The Oil Would Just Dry Up At The Border

Great News!

BTW: Recently I also heard of a Huge Diamond field in Russia...

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...GMbuH344bPO4sJ_NiHrcw&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.Yms

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...DBHRmoMb2tkSZwh_tE1Rg&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.Yms

..The best news is that it will make US dollar obsolete. US dollar is backed by crude oil and that is why the world has to buy USD to buy oil.

If Russia decides to sell oil in Rubles ....its goodbye :wave: for USD and American economy along with chinese trillion $ reserve :lol:

Back
Top Bottom