What's new

12-year-old recalls events that led to clash with Azam Swati's employees

Tabdeelee aa gyi hai.......:lol:

The exact same reply from you in one of the other thread. What does it have to do with “change”?
Mr. Sawati said “he will go to court tomorrow”.
Give it sometime man give it sometime.
Also, after being charged as “guilty” if he’s asked to resign from the party/position, it is called “tabdeeli”.
Grow up.

We know power makes corrupt but i guess in case of Pakistan corrupt makes it to power.
I bet in any by elections, PTI is going to loose with huge margins.

We know power makes corrupt but i guess in case of Pakistan corrupt makes it to power.
I bet in any by elections, PTI is going to loose with huge margins.

And i bet they will win with huge margins, just hold ur horses....matter is in SC, let the CJP decide.

That for publicity, show off.....

I.K himself sold P.M Secretariat Cars and now travelling in a much expensive way by helicopter, either they are moron or thinking us moron.
Thats why he is installed by non Democratic and anti Pakistani forces. Its a universal truth that i.k and company are the dumbest bunch of politicians without any realistic approach. They propagate more then they deliver, they create many conspiracy theories and spread unnecessary hatred among public. In karachi most of Mqm gundas and their childs support Pti now.

That for publicity, show off.....

I.K himself sold P.M Secretariat Cars and now travelling in a much expensive way by helicopter, either they are moron or thinking us moron.
Hahah that auction was another drama,where are those multi million dollor S-600's and BMW's,they were not auctioned.

The exact same reply from you in one of the other thread. What does it have to do with “change”?
Also, after being charged as “guilty” if he’s asked to resign from the party/position, it is called “tabdeeli”.
Grow up.
Bibi subha hou gayi hai,uth jao khawab khatam yehi tabdeeli thee jo a gayi hai.

BC jo marzi kaho Ye Azaab Zada mulk hai aur Azaab mein rehe ga.
Ye Khan Ye Chaudhry Ye Wadere Ya Sardar
Dete raho vote inko aur marwate raho.

Grow up.

Fangirl, take a breath and realize that all political parties behave the same way. What you imagined and what is the reality should wake you up. PTI is no different from any other party in Pakistan. Some of them were just more honest about injustice and theft.

And i bet they will win with huge margins, just hold ur horses....matter is in SC, let the CJP decide.

Phir mafi mang ke case khatam ho jai ga.

Respect to their courage and down with azam sawati and his patrons.

Naya Pakistan = Tain Tain Fish

Lanat on Azam Sawati and his patrons and supporters.

Anything can be forgiven, but not those who hurt children and abuse mothers.

I'm sure this lion kid, once grow up will go any length to take revenge of her mother's disrespect and bring down the donkey kingdom.

Back
Top Bottom