What's new

12-year-old Indian girl has higher IQ than Einstein

She is 12 year old and a brilliant kid and she need to prove nothing to anyone!! I would love her to be a normal kid then to put her to all kind of tests to satisfy some idiots..

you don't get me , i am saying the same . She is just 12 years and she has a whole life ahead of her , such tests just separates her from other normal kids . People would expect a lot out of her just because she has a high IQ , i say there shouldn't be any such tests in the first place . let her complete her education and prove herself and then you may talk about her IQ .

Having an high IQ is one thing, using it to create breakthrough work like Einstein did, is completely a different game.

I am not undermining her capabilities or say it doesn't matter, but its not a new phenomenon. She happens to took IQ test at age of 12, may be there is a child with higher IQ than her, and even younger than her.

For example, read about Dr. Abdus Salam, I don't think people ever measured his IQ but that guy was pure genius. A prodigy.

Read about Savants all around the world, it will surprise you seeing their capabilities, but that doesn't mean they can give back something that precious to society what Einstein or Dr. Salam did.

celebrate only if she comes up with another theory of relativity ... :wave:
Exactly.....

Senseless chest thumping based on assumptions on roll again , wait till she does even 1 percent of what Einstien did in his lifetime .

lets be objective here shall we..at her age Eisenstein was just an average student ..she was beyond her age..she competed with 18 yr olds and done exceptionally well.lets appreciate it

Einstein was a master . Perhaps the greatest human being born ever , for me atleast !!
I will be glad and astonished if this girl achieves even 10% of what Sir Einstein did in his life time :woot:

There might be many others like her in India but only a few who r luck enough to take such tests get the recognition n up bring they deserve.

The problem is we don't conduct such tests in India to check high IQ at early age not even at grad level, same was the case with Ramanujan, had Hardy not been there to recognise his talent we wouldn't even have known his name....:angry:

Besides that i believe our education system as a whole needs some serious reforms...:agree:

Back
Top Bottom