What's new

12-year-old boy tries to rape minor girl, arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen mishra

Reaction score
Country
India
A 12-year-old boy was on Sunday arrested for allegedly attempting rape on a seven-year-old girl in Jarcha area here.

Police said the girl's parents filed a complaint at Jarcha police station, alleging that the accused took the girl to a deserted place at Rasoolpur village on Sunday evening luring her with a chocolate and tried to rape her.

The accused is a neighbour of the girl.

12yearold-boy-tries-to-rape-minor-girl-arrested_270114070118.jpg

As the girl started shouting for help, the boy fled the spot leaving her alone. Neighbours rescued the girl and took her to her parents, police said.

Acting on the complaint, police arrested the boy on Sunday, said a police officer.

whats happening in India fail to understand

seems we have more alpha male ...........more animal instinct

alpha_male_fight_by_natsumewolf-d5dxv9h.jpg

Idiots will be idiots regardless of age, race, and ethnicity.

Won't work buddy. Members like @favabeans geta kick out of posting a new thread every time a lady gets abused this die of the fence.

Sometimes I wonder whether he ain't a she working undercover for the
National Commission for Women. !!

I did say something about using these stories as trojan horses to have a snipe at other nationalities.

Post these threads by all means, but watch as the issue doesn't get discussed and devolve into a shyte storm.

The attitude of the Men in this part of the world is stone age to say the least :(

Post these threads by all means, but watch as the issue doesn't get discussed and devolve into a shyte storm.
The attitude of the Men in this part of the world is stone age to say the least

The base issues never gets discussed here. It all comes down the very same "asinine" finger pointing rhetoric which is rather sad. I for one do really look forward to the day we could have a constructive and much needed discussion on women's safety issues .. a discussion untarnished by uber sensitive nationalism or snide sarcasm.

The base issues never gets discussed here. It all comes down the very same "asinine" finger pointing rhetoric which is rather sad. I for one do really look forward to the day we could have a constructive and much needed discussion on women's safety issues .. a discussion untarnished by uber sensitive nationalism or snide sarcasm.

IMO, in India (can't speak for Pakistan, and won't) Men's attitude is the problem. Sexual violence is endemic even in the western world.

But Men get way more leeway in India in terms of culture, lax enforcement etc.

I am not pulling it out of my behind, I lived the first 14 years of my life in kerala. And I witnessed it.

But Men get way more leeway in India in terms of culture, lax enforcement etc.
I am not pulling it out of my behind, I lived the first 14 years of my life in kerala. And I witnessed it.

Then you are lucky. You've seen things in a much better light than I have, Having lived and worked in Delhi for two years after my graduations I can tell you the men (well most men) up north act with some kind of entitlement. Its hideous.The women and I again unfortunately speak from personal experience have taken the aboriginal behavior of their male counterparts as their lot, A day unharassed is a good day for a lady in Delhi. :(

Then you are lucky. You've seen things in a much better light than I have, Having lived and worked in Delhi for two years after my graduations I can tell you the men (well most men) up north act with some kind of entitlement. Its hideous.The women and I again unfortunately speak from personal experience have taken the aboriginal behavior of their male counterparts as their lot, A day unharassed is a good day for a lady in Delhi. :(

No need to drag poor aborigines from Australia into this :mad:

wwwwwwwwwwwtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ! ! !:o: beat that boy hard :mad:

OK, till now those who have posted above my post, just tell me how many of you are actually parents of teenage or below teenage children? If you are then you can understand it better and to know why this things goes in their mind!!

problem is ppl dont fear d law...as Nietsche said "fear is the mother of morality".....govt.shud give exemplary punishment....just hang thm...well in this case i wud suggest giving d boy quite a few doses of flutamide or finesteride...seriously this is getting way out of hand....stern measures have to be taken...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom