What's new

12 farmers arrested in Pabna for defaulting loans

You mentioned anti-state propaganda on an earlier post.
I take it you are a supporter of Hasina's Digital Security act, which is an extension of special Powers act of 1974 introducrd by none other than her father Mujib.
Please note apple does not fall far from the tree.
Digital Secure act was used to torture Shahidullah Alam.

European Union, Reporters without border, and HRW condemned the torture.

Do you support torturing people for supporting alternate political views while you live in UK ?
Do you support torturing people in Aynaghar as claimed in this DW episode,

Level with me homie !

Listen home boy!

We don’t live in Britain because of its alleged superior human rights!

Because it doesn’t have superior human rights - especially if you are non white!

We live here because of the following:

1. Superior education
2. Outstanding food safety
3. Clean air
4. Law and order
5. High paying jobs

That’s also what we want for Bangladesh.

We do not care for the woke nonsense!

If you want woke shit! Go to Scandinavia!!

And stop posting cringeworthy quotes like,

“Apple doesn’t fall far from tree”

😂😂🤣🤣

It doesn’t impress us!!!

@EasyNow
@UKBengali

You mentioned anti-state propaganda on an earlier post.
I take it you are a supporter of Hasina's Digital Security act, which is an extension of special Powers act of 1974 introducrd by none other than her father Mujib.
Please note apple does not fall far from the tree.
Digital Secure act was used to torture Shahidullah Alam.

European Union, Reporters without border, and HRW condemned the torture.

Do you support torturing people for supporting alternate political views while you live in UK ?
Do you support torturing people in Aynaghar as claimed in this DW episode,

Level with me homie !

I've seen this Tasnim Khalil idiot on the Oxford uni debate, where he tried to subvert the discussion into one about censorship - he was completely owned by the Minister who was there. Even the high commissioner Saida Muna put him in his place.

Do you really think anyone is falling for the SJW propaganda anymore? These are the same people telling us Qatar world cup needed banning for journalistic freedom.

I've seen this Tasnim Khalil idiot on the Oxford uni debate, where he tried to subvert the discussion into one about censorship - he was completely owned by the Minister who was there. Even the high commissioner Saida Muna put him in his place.

Do you really think anyone is falling for the SJW propaganda anymore? These are the same people telling us Qatar world cup needed banning for journalistic freedom.

Tbh,

Both BAL and BNP play the “human rights” BS when out of power. BAL invented the care taker government nonsense!

Anyone who falls for their fake concern about human rights is an idiot!

And the British public doesn’t fall for this nonsense anymore either.

They are increasingly electing authoritarians into power.

Supreme Court judges now frequently Chuck out human rights cases.

Backlash against woke is international!!

Anyway, don’t fall for @fallstuff fake concerns about censorship.

When he cannot even tolerate criticisms on PDF 😂😂🤣

It’s all BS.

I only care about economic growth and shutdown of Madrasa education.

His mistake is to think we are playing the same game.

He thinks I will pretend to care about the moans of professional malcontents. Like I will pretend to give lip service to 'democracy' or wokeness.

His biggest mistake is to think I care about AL or Hasina - they think everyone thinks in terms of party loyalty like them.

Like I told that other imbecile, I'll be fine regardless who's in charge. But I won't push change when something is proven the best for the majority and when I have seen what the alternative is.

His mistake is to think we are playing the same game.

He thinks I will pretend to care about the moans of professional malcontents. Like I will pretend to give lip service to 'democracy' or wokeness.

His biggest mistake is to think I care about AL or Hasina - they think everyone thinks in terms of party loyalty like them.

Like I told that other imbecile, I'll be fine regardless who's in charge. But I won't push change when something is proven the best for the majority and when I have seen what the alternative is.

That’s the difference between those who were educated and brought up in BD and those like us educated in the U.K.

His rote learning can only retort with the usual playbook.

See, he automatically assumed we live in U.K. thanks to its “superior human rights”.

And we would defend the fake shit!

What! utter! crap!!!

Farmers are worse hit by anti democratic policies of the Hasina regime.

Foundations like farmers beyond borders should help raise awareness towards the plight of Bangladeshi farmers trapped by fascist government policies.

Bangladeshi farmers should learn from their brethren in India and take to the streets to restore freedom and sanctity of the noble profession.

This was DW show I sourced. Your source is nothing, nada, zip ! Your words without any proof.
BTW those guys were not talking about SJW issues.
They were talking about DGIF torturing people in secret prisons cells.

You support torturing people while enjoying the civil rights in U.K, kinda ironic to say the least !
So " if you get picked up for the act of supporting torture and terrorizing a general population and post on the internet expressing your support for the said acts" you should have no problem accepting your silly fate, ?
After all it is just case of SJW, right homie ?

This was DW show I sourced. Your source is nothing, nada, zip ! Your words without any proof.

You support torturing people while enjoying the civil rights in U.K, kinda ironic to say the least !
So " if you get picked up for the act of supporting torture and terrorizing a general population and post on the internet expressing your support for the said acts" you should have no problem accepting your silly fate, ?

@EasyNow this “netizen” obviously doesn’t know that British government runs a network of torture centres around the world!

I won’t even mention old Uncle Sam here 🤣🤣🤣

Getting picked up and tortured? Really?? You're getting a bit over-dramatic, that's why no one buys this narrative in BD or internationally.

You can paint whatever horrid picture you like - the reality is there are thousands of opposition journalists and publications in BD.

@EasyNow this “netizen” obviously doesn’t know that British government runs a network of torture centres around the world!

I won’t even mention old Uncle Sam here 🤣🤣🤣

His outrage is only expressed when it's politically expedient

Back
Top Bottom