What's new

12 dead and 14 hurt in cross-border Afghan shelling in Chaman

Pakistan Army is busy in internal politics of Pakitstan.They snub the sitting PM.So I can understand why our response was weak.Sahab Bahadur aaj kl busy hain,Hum awaz mazaray hain Kuch mar gy to kya hua.Khair hai!!

I dont buy into this fake love shit they have harmed is the most throughout our history
Lol, u didnt get the me buddy, we need them now to break india n make khalistan, after that phuck them...

Pakistan does use white at times. It's about the census workers they opened fire on them.
img_3214-jpg.394986
Yes Pakistan uses white in Urban area but all Pakistani vehicles have Army number plates and grills in front of lights. There have been no shots fired on the vehicle behind the man so the vehicle was not damaged and by that where are the number plates. Plus the uniform that man is wearing has no green in the camo which FC has in it's uniform.

No, just disapproving that all of the conflict was done within those muddy houses.

He is one of the surrendered Pakistani forces, can anyone tell me according to his uniform which armed institution he belongs to?

18268265_1329791307057392_8496834142958305103_n.jpg
What bullshit is this? This photo prove nothing. We dont know when this pic was taken and who is the guy in there..any person can buy any uniform these day as even terrorist attack by wearing army and police uniform these days but tell us what story you want to fabricate with this picture?

37 Afghan soldiers are dead at Chaman cross border firing.

What bullshit is this? This photo prove nothing. We dont know when this pic was taken and who is the guy in there..any person can buy any uniform these day as even terrorist attack wearing army and police uniform these days but tell us what story you want to fabricate with this picture?

That is not FC uniform in that pic.

What bullshit is this? This photo prove nothing. We dont know when this pic was taken and who is the guy in there..any person can buy any uniform these day as even terrorist attack by wearing army and police uniform these days but tell us what story you want to fabricate with this picture?
I have seen similar pictures on afghan pages where they capture punjabi isi agents

37 Afghan soldiers are dead at Chaman cross border firing.

That is not FC uniform in that pic.
Yes but i wanted to know what he want to prove with this random pic probably picked from some afghan facebook page

I have seen similar pictures on afghan pages where they capture punjabi isi agents
They are just making fool of themselves and probaly posting to feeel good about themselves but we know how capable they are

Why do i have a feeling that this attack was a unanimous attempt by Razziq and other pro indian factions to destabalize the growing Pakistan influence in Afghan circles?.
Anyone see connection with Hikmatyaar long standing pro Pakistani WArlord going to Kabul and committing to start reconciliation process also vowing to bring Taliban to National Sphere.

I am amused nobody is taking on that angle. General RAaziq is a paid indian Stoog everyone knows him.

Russia and china getting involved. Hizbe Islami now trying to reapproach kabul Government via reconciliation is not something all of you should ignore.

And any one can confirm Afghan national Army took place in this misadventure or Was it just Afghan border police led by Raaziq.

And Pakistanis should also understand Afghanistan is not a strongly knitted Entity like Paksitan. Its forces are not unified in a strong chain of command as ours.

I am not claiming anything but looking into this incident with caution.
And the way Paksitan didnt REsponded to this aggression. It was childs play to obliterate ANA and ABP border positions for PAksitan security forces, anyone who believes otherwise is dillusional. But they didnt.
Like Afghans were itching dying to raise tention to get a response from Paksitan and Hord te afghan against Pakistan crying wolf that Paksitan Killed Afghan forces and so forth.

Something smells fishy here.

@BHarwana

How many losses do we have on pakistani side?
Last time I knew 10 civilians and 1 soldier.

The word ceasefire was used by Afghan Forces. Afghan posts got hit the took refuge in the civilian homes using local population as human shields and cried for ceasefire. Chikheen nikal jati hain hind-o-Afghan ki jab muun kholti hain bandookain Pakistan ki.

Looking at the past couple of weeks incidents, I gotta admit some real weird sh!t is going on. First we had The US using it's most powerful non nuclear bomb in Afghanistan, then we had our border guards killed, then some Indian soldiers were killed, and now this.
it's chankia strategy to use neighbors against your enemies. Indians and their ancestors where full of terrorist mind.
Do you know kalboshan yadav next plan was to blow Pakistani embassy in iran to highlight our mutual enemies on international forums and creat a hate between two neighbors. Similarly they are using afghanistan through their influence on northern allaince.

Pakistan Army is busy in internal politics of Pakitstan.
Well its the stupid sitting govt that gets them involved in the first place
They snub the sitting PM
You may support him post Jindal incident i dont
Sahab Bahadur aaj kl busy hain,
Haan haan indians ko khalai makhlok ny mara loc per
Kuch mar gy to kya hua.Khair hai!!
Afghani ro rahey hain bhai zara news to parhain army ki nafrat mein mulk ko dosroan ky samney to na badnaam karein

Back
Top Bottom