What's new

12 Chinese cities bid for the 2036 Olympic Games, Which city do you support

City too small only close to 3 millions and in remote region.
It would be good to include it for inclusivity and integration with the rest of China and help it with economic stimulation.

I’m sad to see Ürümqi not listed here. It is one of the most peaceful places on earth with zero disturbances between Han and Uyghurs. I hope it makes it to the list. All the best.
Yes, Urumqi is also highly qualified to host both summer and winter Olympics, all Chinese cities can easily host Olympics, it's not just everyone applying in this batch.

Urumqi world beating sports facilities

Why isn't Urumqi in the list?
Cities like Chongqing, Tianjin, Qingdao, Dalian, Kunming..... are also not on the list, not all cities in China are interested in hosting Olympics.

I love it when China hosts the Olympics. Because the West will throw a tantrum every time China tries to promote itself on the world stage and crash the stock market/cause it to bottom before (March 2020) or after (March 2009) the Olympics event (cheap shares to pick up)!

Meaning the NEXT stock market bottom date can be accurately predicted to be one of the following: March 2034, March 2035, March 2036, March 2037, or March 2038! Heck, you don't even need a crystal ball just look for a hard landing and buy...

Last edited:
There are other ways to do that.
Surely this is the best way to show Xinxiang for what it is is , a shining example how China treats it's indigenous people that are not from the Eastern side?

Surely this is the best way to show Xinxiang for what it is is , a shining example how China treats it's indigenous people that are not from the Eastern side?
What are you talking about, the population is just not there, city too small.

What are you talking about, the population is just not there, city too small.
Population of 6 million is sufficent, its a question of construction and the rest will be televised.

Population of 6 million is sufficent, its a question of construction and the rest will be televised.
No, only 3 million about, all the other cities applying are close to 10 millions at least.

No, only 3 million about, all the other cities applying are close to 10 millions at least.
Qatar's population is about 3 million and they hosted the world cup and it all went very well.

Female athletes will be getting groped and raped on the streets.

Delhi is too filthy and impoverished to host the Olympics.

They need to at least get to Addis Ababa’s level of sanitation and standards before even thinking about hosting.
. meanwhile China is a dying communist haven.

The greatest thing ever happened to humanity was China be coming a slave production factory..

Qatar's population is about 3 million and they hosted the world cup and it all went very well.
They have lots money, and others do the work them, all the Arabs and Mideast people were going to the matches. The matches were hosted in 5 cities and Olympics might be little bigger with over 10000 athletes.

Last edited:
Whichever city gets it, I wish them luck!

In financial terms, most Olympic games for the last few decades have been a disaster or at least a huge loss. Including Beijing in 2008!

. meanwhile China is a dying communist haven.

The greatest thing ever happened to humanity was China be coming a slave production factory..
Believe me. India is the country with the real slaves. That's why subservience is ingrained in your lower castes.

Back
Top Bottom