What's new

11yearold-girl-gives-birth-after-alleged-gang-rape-by-six-men

Rape is one of the most disgusting crimes and it happens every where , women and men suffers from rape must not be used to bash one country or region , it's a dark spot on all of humanity .

Hope the culprits are caught and been punished in worse way possible .

45% of China is undeveloped , big nations take longer to develop.besides Pakistan is only 63% undeveloped even though India is 5x bigger.
you're just face saving nothing else @Zen0 :enjoy:
this proving nothing, and all those articles doing sacaraism , common people of Pakistan doesn't think that @Zen0

you're just face saving nothing else @Zen0 :enjoy:
Face save from what? Lol who do I have to save face From Pakistan? Kek we are doing better then most in south Asia
this proving nothing, and all those articles doing sacaraism , common people of Pakistan doesn't think that @Zen0

I'm sorry i didn't know you were too illiterate to read, please continue the debate after you learn.

I'm sorry i didn't know you were too illiterate to read, please continue the debate after you learn.
And you're too literate to think that common peoples of Pakistan think that shining Pakistan @Zen0 :enjoy::crazy::hitwall: or whatsoever, and you think that you develop some cities and rest of the india (60%) remains filthy and pathetic SHINING INDIA AND SUPA DUPA POWA INDIA @Zen0 :lol::enjoy:

BJB madrassa educated Bastards type graduates at there best

And you're too literate to think that common peoples of Pakistan think that shining Pakistan @Zen0 :enjoy::crazy::hitwall: or whatsoever, and you think that you develop some cities and rest of the india (60%) remains filthy and pathetic SHINING INDIA AND SUPA DUPA POWA INDIA @Zen0 :lol::enjoy:
Idk what's more pathetic Pakistanis mocking Indians of being illiterate or Pakistanis mocking India being 60% rural . Pakistan is 60% & is the most illiterate country in south asia

Idk what's more pathetic Pakistanis mocking Indians of being illiterate or Pakistanis mocking India being 60% rural . Pakistan is 60% & is the most illiterate country in south asia
THE MAIN QUESTION WHY YOU GUYS THINK 60% REMAINS UNDEVELOPED/FILTHY/PATHETIC AND YOU GUYS CALLED IT SHINING FCUK INDIA AND SHUPA DUPA POWA @Zen0 :lol::rofl::enjoy: FORGET ABOUT OUR PAKISTAN IT IS ILLITERATE OR NOT WE TALKING ABOUT SHINING FCUK INDIA @Zen0 :enjoy:;)

I admire India's rape culture alot

I hope you are being sarcastic mate. No one deserves to be raped, whether they are from a friendly country or whether they are from a not-so friendly country.

We are humans for god sake, even animals are not as barbaric

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom