What's new

11 Terrorists dead, 3 nabbed as Quetta airport attack fails.

Well there is one thing i notice that Army, Light battalion commandos of Pak army and SSG didnt called for last night action i think FC,FC commandos, ATF, Advance anti terrorist force of Balochistan police and police force are trained very well to tackle big situations

TTP has claimed responsibility off these attacks so those who were sayings its BLA were wrong @Fulcrum15 @Aeronaut @Oscar
Any sources well i thought that BLA is not advance and not trained like that to do such a big attack like this

--
Dont put india in it...

Do yourself a favour and respond to a post in its context, it will save you the embarrassment of trying to correct a post that was sympathetic to the Indian position in the first place.

53ed9d6850d70.jpg

Is this the FC or Marines or SSG? The unfirom is unique to SSG.

Quetta Elite (Rapid Response) also share their uniform with SSG, they're similar patterns based on the Woodland.

Well there is one thing i notice that Army, Light battalion commandos of Pak army and SSG didnt called for last night action i think FC,FC commandos, ATF, Advance anti terrorist force of Balochistan police and police force are trained very well to tackle big situations

Any sources well i thought that BLA is not advance and not trained like that to do such a big attack like this
TTP has claimed responsibilty yes BLA is not that advanced and ready and capable

Mining an international border would only win us further condemnation and damage the little international prestige we have left.

Hunnnh as if we don't know about you & that Afghan lady ? :disagree:

We all know that your above comment is to pander to the wishes of our Afghan Bhabi-to-be as opposed to a rational assessment of the situation ! :whistle:

Do yourself a favour and respond to a post in its context, it will save you the embarrassment of trying to correct a post that was sympathetic to the Indian position in the first place.

Quetta Elite (Rapid Response) also share their uniform with SSG, they're similar patterns based on the Woodland.
--
may be i did out of context..
Regrets

@lcarus
is all terrorist dead ?
hope not much casualty ..

Last edited:
53780_10152608062844660_8727757838032403300_o.jpg

LOL here is New COAS of Pakistan as per GEO TV Channel.. Raheel Sharif become Kiyani LOLZzzzzz had hogaye hey this jahil JEW TV!

10 dead filth from Uzbekistan.

By the time these guys launch another "operation", there will just be one man running in to his death. The kill ratio is so in our favour these savages are an endangered species now. :azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom