What's new

11 Terrorists dead, 3 nabbed as Quetta airport attack fails.

First and foremost, we commend the brave security personnel for foiling this act of terror. We wish a quick and speedy recovery to those who are injured. As the nation celebrates this Independence Day, the enemies of peace remain focused on destabilizing the region with their acts of terror. They have repeatedly shown that they are willing to cross all lines for the sake of achieving their evil agenda. This is what the TTP spokesperson said after the attacks: “The attacks were in revenge to military operation launched against us in North Waziristan.” We have always emphasized Pakistan’s importance in the region, and at the end of the day we cannot have a safe and secure region without a safe and secure Pakistan. We stand by the government of Pakistan in their efforts to negate the threat of terrorism from the country. It remains our wish to see peace prevail throughout the region, especially Pakistan.

Ali Khan
Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

10403630_833896393288844_2279996125445631110_n.jpg

10583951_833896179955532_6956014508552809513_n.jpg

10600439_833896253288858_3124349891310189613_n.jpg

The security agencies said they were of uzbek origin,Now tell me do you know more than them or any internal source?
Now that pics are posted.. have another look. None have Uzbek/Tajic features. Pure Tribal/Afghan/Pushtoon faces.
Lets face it, there is an ethnic factor in Pakistan's Terrorism. mainly rooting from the warring nature, very skewed and narrow loyalty and unpredictable temperament of tribal people.

Now that pics are posted.. have another look. None have Uzbek/Tajic features. Pure Tribal/Afghan/Pushtoon faces.
Lets face it, there is an ethnic factor in Pakistan's Terrorism. mainly rooting from the warring nature, very skewed and narrow loyalty and unpredictable temperament of tribal people.

The uzbek of Afghanistan doesn't look as much mongoloid as much those from Uzbekistan are because of the mix up with tajiks/pashtuns.

Google peshawar airport attack and they also look like pashtuns but were uzbeks

According to Geo news 6 terrorists died. 11 security officers injured. Operation completed successfully, alhamdulillah.
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajeoon for the security officers..... Alhamdulillah

How can you say that? Have you tested their DNA? I will believe IG Police over you any day.

Look at the 4th pic posted above.
Also Ghalib Mehsud the TTP spokesperson who claimed responsibility..is not a tajic/Uzbek name. Pure tribal Pushtoon name.

Also Ghalib Mehsud the TTP spokesperson who claimed responsibility..is not a tajic/Uzbek name. Pure tribal Pushtoon name.
They would claim anything if they can get away with it. Also, these are the same people who had been sheltering Uzbeks. I fail to understand your point. What do you wish to prove?

BTW your flags are wrong. You do not reside in Pakistan.

They would claim anything if they can get away with it. Also, these are the same people who had been sheltering Uzbeks. I fail to understand your point. What do you wish to prove?
Proof that there is a major ethnic factor in Pakistan;s terrorism and one ethnicity shines above all.

BTW your flags are wrong. You do not reside in Pakistan.

Dont think i am bound by any contract to show my private details,such as my home address,religion,how many kids i have,in love single or divorced,and such personal details to post on a public Internet forum.
I am displaying Pakistani flag because i am a Pakistani.
On top of that, stop using your moderation powers when you are out of arguments. Better come up with good solid arguments to counteract my comments rather than resorting to such tactics.

Proof that there is a major ethnic factor in Pakistan;s terrorism and one ethnicity shines above all.

Dont think i am bound by any contract to show my private details,such as my home address,religion,how many kids i have,in love single or divorced,and such personal details to post on a public Internet forum.
I am displaying Pakistani flag because i am a Pakistani.
On top of that, stop using your moderation powers when you are out of arguments. Better come up with good solid arguments to counteract my comments rather than resorting to such tactics.

1. Your insistence on questioning whether or not the attackers were Uzbek is driven by your perceptions, not facts. I hope you do realize that 3 attackers were arrested.

2. You wish to pin blame on a particular ethnicity. Tell me which ethnicity in Pakistan is blameless in internal instability? Name one. You can not. That is why you should give up this futile effort of educating us about this or that ethnicity. Most of us here know what's what.

3. You are certainly not bound by any contract. But you are expected to correct your location flag. That is polite way of doing things.

Back
Top Bottom