What's new

11 Terrorists dead, 3 nabbed as Quetta airport attack fails.

That is how the reporting happens in an attack like this... The actual figure will come only once everything is settle down.... Remember 26/11???
Because most blew them selves up they are little spread here and there

Pakistan is where UZBEKS come to be Buried......

Our mass graveyards will be full of these VERMINS....

I think when we both join SCO,we can cooperate on this problem.you guys just need to stop sending terrorist to India

Damn it, these bastards don't even leave us alone on Independence day. God as our witness, we will exact our revenge.
And we will make the full payment with interests for the attack on the Ziarat residency this time last year.
Sir G Ziarat was BLA and Baloch and I haven't seen Baloch action for couple of months thanks to ALLAH its TTP once again sorry to say in NW they ran away from day one only few hundred stayed behind leadership mostly escaped so you need to get them or these people would keep coming

Kill all bas***** :mad:

Only sad part is if this type of attck will happen in india than most of the pak friends will say them freedom fighters....

But we r very clear that kill all them...... they r only terrorist.. they can't be gud or bad........:(

TTP faction claims responsibility for attack on airbases in Quetta - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

QUETTA: The Ghalib Mehsud faction of the outlawed Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) claimed responsibility for the attack on the Samungli and Khalid airbases in Quetta in which 10 militants were killed by security forces.

Ghalib Mehsud is the leader of Fidayeen Islam which is the suicide wing of the proscribed TTP.

Security forces thwarted the attack and also arrested one injured militant and shifted him to an unknown place for interrogation.

53ed9d6850d70.jpg

Is this the FC or Marines or SSG? The unfirom is unique to SSG.

TTP faction claims responsibility for attack on airbases in Quetta - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

QUETTA: The Ghalib Mehsud faction of the outlawed Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) claimed responsibility for the attack on the Samungli and Khalid airbases in Quetta in which 10 militants were killed by security forces.

Ghalib Mehsud is the leader of Fidayeen Islam which is the suicide wing of the proscribed TTP.

Security forces thwarted the attack and also arrested one injured militant and shifted him to an unknown place for interrogation.

53ed9d6850d70.jpg

Police special forces, trained by SSG

Kill all bas***** :mad:

Only sad part is if this type of attck will happen in india than most of the pak friends will say them freedom fighters....

But we r very clear that kill all them...... they r only terrorist.. they can't be gud or bad........:(
Thats the difference. We call all terrorists as terrorists. Unlike Pakistanis, for who, all terrorists are good terrorists untill they attack Pakistan.

And it will be just another day in Pakistan with the loser government busy with their goons on throwing stones on Imran Khan's caravan but can't do $hit to the mother fuckers sitting in Afghanistan.

Another reason why this government should be sent packing. Failed foreign policy, failed security policy, failed economic policy.

53ed9d6850d70.jpg

This is RRG Rapid response/Advance anti terrorist force of Balochistan police

Last edited:
HAHA kid...Why so crazy about India?Who told India is responsible?

Kid? Let me tell you, it's not wise to come on a Pakistani forum, expose your shaven behind and ask for a spanking. :omghaha:

Where did I say anything about India? Quote me, I said those responsible, if you feel India is responsible, then it applies to them too.

Back
Top Bottom