What's new

11 Rules to Survive in Karachi!

as Karachite i think following rules always important.

1. Having a relationship with unit Incharge.
2. Having a relationship with a police man sitting in police mobil always standing next to street, waiting for their Shikaars.
3. Always give Fitra and Khaals to Political parties.

Dont know when Pakistanis will learn to respect eachother, Why hate Lahore man its beautiful. I am a Karachiite and I don't have any relatives in Lahore but been there twice its beautiful loved it or maybe my point of view is different that I view the country as one. don't know why parhay likhay jahil loves to compare both cities. both are valuable in their own way. by the way Karachi life is returning back to normal thanks for Rangers. these trolls are tearing us apart slowly and we don't care

I lived in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad and many other cities. I ate Roll-Parathas from Khadda market, lived close to badr commercial, DHA and enjoyed going to Area 51 for bowling with friends, BBQ-tonite, student biryani, Lal Qilla, Village, Parktower, Sonmiani, Hawks bay, Gidani, Marina, ...i enjoyed my brief stay in that city and not a single time I was robbed

RULE # 7: THOU SHALT ALWAYS – ALWAYS – HATE LAHORIS

After all, there is a fine line between love and hate. And your motto should be to love Karachi and hate Lahore, jk!

Such strong feelings expressed by a girl in Karachi for Lahoris. Marriage offices should take cue.

Its reality, Punjabi Politician dominate the country, whether its PMLN, PTI or PPP..
MM Alam, musharaf, zia ul haq, mirza aslam baig, liaqat ali khan any many many more were stablishment and they all were mohajir.. there is no such a thing called punjabi stablishment... No country is run by One man... so if you speard that grabage its mean you playing their game..
so if you are mohajir and move to punjab or anywhere in country you will become part of their culture you will have to adapt but in karachi its different....

Its a freaking blog post you mongols. The writer is just stating city rivalries. It's the same between Barcelona and Madrid, Toronto and Montreal, New York and LA etc. The writer isn't saying to kill a Lahori or anything. Some of you people need to go out and see more of the world, instead of being offended by everything and then bringing out your ethnic hatred.

MM Alam, musharaf, zia ul haq, mirza aslam baig, liaqat ali khan any many many more were stablishment and they all were mohajir.. there is no such a thing called punjabi stablishment... No country is run by One man... so if you speard that grabage its mean you playing their game..
so if you are mohajir and move to punjab or anywhere in country you will become part of their culture you will have to adapt but in karachi its different....

Plz read what i have posted, i already separate army from Punjabi establishment in my 2nd post in this thread.. Punjabi politician, bureaucrat, judge dominate Pakistan's affairs.. they combine make Punjabi establishment, not Army..

BTW i am Karachi born Punjabi myself.. not Muhajir..

Last edited:
Bhai sahab nafrat tu pehlay hi bohat say loog pheela rahay hain.dont you think lahore and karachi are two big brothers of rest of Pakistan. So plzz try to come closer each part of the country that's good for the citizens and also better for our nation being pakistani

Foulk tower , shahrah-e-faisal

31c1f1a3cc309a7d9778d69294ccf6de.jpg

Back
Top Bottom