What's new

11 Rules to Survive in Karachi!

I don't care if you hate the politicians, but when say establishment, you targets defence and security agencies of Pakistan, which is nowhere dominated by certain group or mindset.
Actually hes right, it was made by the army to country PPP's dominance in Sindh.

You forgot telling them to hide money in socks or soul of your shoes :D

Hate Lahore .. No khietes love lahore , har eik ka khala phupa mamu chacha hai lahore main .. Competition remains amongst cousins though however these days khi is a mess so we avoid talking about competition

You forgot telling them to hide money in socks or soul of your shoes :D
Safe is to drive a honda 50 .. It looks boring to dacos

I am from Karachi, never ever hated any Lahori....writer is wrong. No body hates Lahoris here in Karachi.

@ Punjabis in this forum: Bhai logon jo bhi aaplogon ki mukhalifat kare usy RAW ka agent na bna dia karo. suna karo keh ugla keh kia raha hai...kion keh bhaion main piar hota hai tu jhagra bhi hojata hai....its normal. MQM sari gandi nai hai, kch hain, jinki safai Kamal bhai kerrahay hai. Or RAW k agents NooN-League main bhi hosaktay hain, infact her qom main her part main hosaktay hain.
Everything else is good and straight.

Actually hes right, it was made by the army to country PPP's dominance in Sindh.
not PPP but Jamat e Islami in Karachi.

Hate Lahore .. No khietes love lahore , har eik ka khala phupa mamu chacha hai lahore main .. Competition remains amongst cousins though however these days khi is a mess so we avoid talking about competition

Safe is to drive a honda 50 .. It looks boring to dacos
In Metroville they steal every vehicle that moves :D

@WAJsal
Rule for surviving Karachi.
1) There is no rule.
You can't survive here. :(
Hello dear, was online and saw your comment. Well the weather for me in unbearable, global warming has really taken it's toll. Maybe we Karachite deserve it for cutting all the trees and i wont forget the usual argument: punishment from god(Allah ka Azab). I think security situation has drastically improved, don't have any hope in the city unless they take down PPP and MQM terrorists-only then security situation can fully improve.
As far as the rest is concerned, can easily be tackled overtime. Need sincere leadership.
2,3,4,6 can't get more correct. Luckily i have never been mugged. My father was mugged once, along with our uncle. Best part is they had guards in another car behind them. Anyway they followed the muggers who were on bike and eventually caught them. I can only imagine the chitrol they must have gotten. I think my uncle enjoyed getting mugged that day(he got to beat 'em up lol).

Hello dear, was online and saw your comment. Well the weather for me in unbearable, global warming has really taken it's toll. Maybe we Karachite deserve it for cutting all the trees and i wont forget the usual argument: punishment from god(Allah ka Azab). I think security situation has drastically improved, don't have any hope in the city unless they take down PPP and MQM terrorists-only then security situation can fully improve.
As far as the rest is concerned, can easily be tackled overtime. Need sincere leadership.
2,3,4,6 can't get more correct. Luckily i have never been mugged. My father was mugged once, along with our uncle. Best part is they had guards in another car behind them. Anyway they followed the muggers who were on bike and eventually caught them. I can only imagine the chitrol they must have gotten. I think my uncle enjoyed getting mugged that day(he got to beat 'em up lol).
Glad your uncle got the b.....ds , Hope they were taught a lesson they will never forget in their miserable lives.kudos

No question about it. from top to bottom.

Your Uncle seems pretty cool. Though my Aunt tells me, don't bother chasing after the people, a phone isn't worth a life.
I wish I had a gunman with me when I got mugged :(.
But since I won't be spending much time here, so it really doesn't matter :D.

A crappy post and should be removed from this forum. Karachites didn't hate lahore. It's simply the delusion of some child's mind.

I born and live in Karachi but as per this post even I am not Karachite.

Karachites loves Pakistanis, Karachites hates those who thinks their regional and sectarian factions comes before Pakistan and Islam.

I told you guys rule to live in Karachi." Be Pakistani ".

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom