What's new

11 Indian soldiers died the day when 7 PA soldiers were martyred: Army Chief

All pressure tactics to keep civilian govt on tenterhooks. Panama papers, this new 11 dead story. More news to beef up his larger than life image. He's slowly becoming a victim of his own image. If he doesn't do something drastic that very image will take a beating.

All Mian Sharif has ti do is go and plead please remain COAS. So, he can go around saying I rejected it at first but ......

I smell North Korean spin doctors :what:

I used it as a retort when it was used against me. Did you report @RealNapster too?

I have reported you for being biased :p:

Thank you for bringing it to my attention. Yes, I have.

haha...

Each sensible Pakistani is accusing COAS for Saving NS by overlooking his crimes to stop strike from happening. or tum pata nahe kaha se ye sun kar aa gaye kay IK is proxy of COAS. :lol:

BTW i wouldn't discuss Pakistani Politics with you. Because you are not a fellow Pakistani.
Fair enough.

11 Indian soldiers killed on Nov 14, says General Raheel Sharif

Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif on Wednesday said 11 Indian soldiers were killed on November 14 after Pakistan Army ‘responded to unprovoked firing’.

The Pakistan Army suffered the loss of seven soldiers on the day, all casualties were sustained in the Bhimber sector of the Line of Control (LoC).

“The Indian army should man up and accept their losses,” said the chief of army staff.

He also said that unlike the Indian army, the Pakistan Army accepts and owns its casualties.

General Raheel added that the army should be credited with exemplary teamwork.

“The army has given outstanding results while defending the homeland,” added General Raheel Sharif.

He also said a message has been conveyed to Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi that aggressive actions will not bear any results.

Cross-border firing a new normal
Cross-border firing appears to have become a routine as tensions simmer between Pakistan and India following an alleged 'surgical strike', unrest in Kashmir and the Uri army base attack.

The Indian deputy high commissioner has been summoned to the Foreign Office several times in protest against 'unprovoked' Indian fire and loss of lives due to incidents of cross-border firing.

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi stepped up a drive to isolate Pakistan diplomatically after the Uri army base attack last month. Hours after the attack occurred, Indian Home Minister Rajnath Singh termed Pakistan a 'terrorist state' and accused Pakistan of involvement.

The Uri attack occurred days before Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif was set to address the United Nations General Assembly regarding Indian human rights violations in held Kashmir.

Following the attack, India claimed it had conducted a cross-border 'surgical strike' against 'launch pads of terror' in Azad Jammu and Kashmir — a claim Pakistan has strongly rejected.

Pakistan maintains that India is attempting to divert the world's attention away from atrocities committed by government forces in India-held Kashmir.

Pakistan and India have, most recently, locked horns over Kashmir since Indian forces stepped up a crackdown against protesters after Hizbul Mujahideen commander Burhan Wani was killed by government forces in July.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1296724/11-indian-soldiers-killed-on-nov-14-says-general-raheel-sharif

Sure if you are willing to accept that surgical strikes happened...so what's your take?...Also keep in mind that quoting casualties on opposite side should always be taken with pinch of salt...this is not easy and is often clouded due to various reasons...

Purely talking from an Indian perspective, they believed the DGMO and gave the argument of the “high authority” of not lying or not giving out fragmented statements. 40+ dead statement is a case of the highest authority across the border.

Look in India Pakistan context both sides believe their own...Now as far as IA is concerned one thing is pretty clear...given civilian control is much tighter on IA there is very less secrecy on matters like these...[/QUOTE]

Yes both believe their sides of the stories and yes they should not be taken seriously at all times, however with “strikes” Indian members threw everything out the window and started jumping non-stop. The world acknowledged it nothing else but a cheer leading contest between different groups in India. Be it government and opposition parties, government and the people etc.

Its true in some cases, however Pakistani media is more free than India’s. So it balances it out. Now I dont have to tell how establishments play roles around the world in policies, governments and so on. India is no different.

All these days not a single casualty from Pakistani side and in fact trolled a lot on PDF about how GPS enabled mortars are getting too much for IA to handle :disagree:...[/QUOTE]

If the Indian DGMO can have jokes like, IA went across the most heavily guarded LOC during high tensions with mines and other security measures. People were waiting in 3km proximity of LOC eating dinner waiting to be killed in multiple numbers, in multiple locations and the IA went back unscratched.

Similarly members should be allowed to make comments like above.

Dil behlane ke liye ghalib,ye khayal bhi acha hai :lol:

and when your Army claims something similar without providing a shred of evidence ? you want world and your own people to just believe or be labeled as Traitors .. hows that for Dil behlana ?

Already 1-2 Threads are already running ..
@waz can you please merge all ?

Whenever I need proof of any activity in Pak then I prefer dawn
I wouldn't have believed the news of your soldiers getting martyred if toi had reported that
Similarly ,unless you get confirmation from our media houses say the Hindu or the economic times ,you can trust me when I say these are just rumors

I know how things work here

Who told you that Dawn always report the real or truth ? and you really think an Army chief will make a blind comment ? you do realize that we have multiple ways to know or set an estimate figures of the casualties on your side by various means .. there are many thing which never takes the light in Pakistan and India .. your own defense Ministers said not to trust everything on media .. but you did not reply me, you think we are faking it yet you claims to do Surgical strike with no proof, and whoever ask for it get assaulted or label as traitor .. ?

Also. notice the complete devastation of the Post that it's metal coming out above.

Oh god you people cannot tell the difference between a house and a post must be because of living in slums I get it now mate

YA right YAWWNNNNN

dsc03472-jpg.352641

dsc03438-jpg.352642

Pakistan Army raising white flag at the same place to recover bodies.

Credit- @Jamwal's
Always a pleasure to burst Bharti bubble, your brave army hit a house and the PA soldiers were only there to help the residents.......yes to recover civilian bodies of these kids relatives.

DSC03378.jpg

You guys can estimate
Your estimation might be true or may be false
It might happen the general thinks that the bunker might have claimed 14 lives which necessarily doesn't have to be true
You would have got the confirmation from our side if that were true
I am out

Yeah you guys are pretty good at estimating remember your army saying we have destroyed 40 posts and 100 plus soldiers killed i am sure that is called bullshit estimation mate

Frustration... hehehehe....

ISPR propaganda campaign can take you only so far. His aim was to be counted as best army chief of his country and all mad up image getting busted in fag end of his career. Indian Army roasting his posts on border and Taliban hitting at will. No wonder such statements and televised exercises to keep mango men satisfied. Tch tch tch...

If India only loses 50% more soldiers than Pakistan, the demographics says that Pakistan will lose.
India = 1,2B
Pakistan = 0,2B
Indias losses must be 6x for Pakistan to win...

And which idiot told you, wars are only fought with a large # of soldiers only?
Passion, bravery and courage are more dangerous. If you think just with this big # of soldiers, India can defeat Pakistan, you are living in delusional world.
Indian forces are scared of stones in kashmiris hands and you are talking about a defeat to Pakistani armed forces.

Claim officially rejected by Indian Army.

Acceptance for truth to expect from nation lives in denial mode is foolish.
Talk to you people with facts, you deny.
Bring up news article, you claim it to be yellow journalism. (If the same news source print an anti-Pakistan news, it's a credible source. Oh Indian)
Throw videos on your face, you claim it to be fake.
Indian soldiers NEVER die and always Pakistan lose its soldiers?
Even a stupid will laugh hard on Indians and their delusional minds.

Back
Top Bottom