What's new

11 degrees and still jobless

Next time you see your friends ask them to look into FOREX business and learn in their own time. One has to keep looking for opportunities rather than get stuck what ever one is doing. I was also stuck in one of my own business which controlled my life now the new opportunity is opening new doors for me. I hope your friends can gather self confidence and find the things they enjoy and earn their living as well.

Right now the situations are not good in New York. Wall Street is not hiring and the banking sector is in another round of laying off. The worst thing is no one bother with you if you're over 40 even are willing to start at the lower base pay. They rather hire young guys in which they say are easier to conform to the corporate cultures. Even the postal service would take a young girl that score in the low 70s then take an older man that scores 100 and that's a hard truth.

Why does OP think if they get degree they are entitled to a job. Think from an emplyer's perspective, is he employable?
There are people earning lots of money in India without a single degree what would you say to that.
11 degrees? May be he lacks common sense?

Thats shame, in pakistan too people are suffering, corruption and association with ministers gets u job where as people are suffering

Some people are good at studying and not so good at actually going out there and finding a decent job. And if you're offered a job in your field then your ego wouldn't let you because 'I'm too qualified to do this job, even my boss isnt as qualified as me.'

So you'd rather do completely different and labour oriented job then do something in your field.

I have a relative who has BSC he then did MBA then did CISCO CCNA, CISCO CCNP, one more stage after that, some microsoft course and still is a manager at restaurant.

some time the more educated you are the harder it is to get a job . it happens . no one want an over qualified man .

Who say that all people do degree to get a job ?
I think he wanted to earn degrees not money

Who say that all people do degree to get a job ?
I think he wanted to earn degrees not money

In govt jobs you need degree but in private sector some companies are particular about qualification while others are not. I know Indian in UAE from Bihar who is a project engineer but started his career in the company as a plumber.

LOL classical case dhobi ka ***** na ghar ka na ghat ka.............Meri Dadi kha karti thi ki Humse ek naav mein savar hona chaiye agar kahin poonhach na ho....Travelling on two boat will get you nowhere And Eventually u will fall in sea...Abandoning both the boat...
Pursue a Single career.....I know few ppl Like this...One of my Distant cousin..Has B.com..then he went For Law.....Got LLB then fed up of Law practice within 2 yr Then suddenly decide to come in medical field did course in Naturopathy..(i don't know if its even a degree).......And now he has finally become a politician ......But lost in that too.but he still has Quiet a Influence in local area...
In today's world Knowledge without Practical skill is Useless.......In today Competitive world key to success is Experience And hard work...Without this It doesn't matter how many degree's u collect ..there are worth the paper that its printed on....:enjoy:

LOL classical case dhobi ka ***** na ghar ka na ghat ka.............Meri Dadi kha karti thi ki Humse ek naav mein savar hona chaiye agar kahin poonhach na ho....Travelling on two boat will get you nowhere And Eventually u will fall in sea...Abandoning both the boat...
Pursue a Single career.....I know few ppl Like this...One of my Distant cousin..Has B.com..then he went For Law.....Got LLB then fed up of Law practice within 2 yr Then suddenly decide to come in medical field did course in Naturopathy..(i don't know if its even a degree).......And now he has finally become a politician ......But lost in that too.but he still has Quiet a Influence in local area...
In today's world Knowledge without Practical skill is Useless.......In today Competitive world key to success is Experience And hard work...Without this It doesn't matter how many degree's u collect ..there are worth the paper that its printed on....:enjoy:
What the hell is neuropathy, is it homeopathy for retarded people. :)

A father has four sons and he was telling his friend............his first son is Doctor, second is Engineer, third has P.hd degree.....and forth one he become silent.....friend asked and what forth one do....he said he is a theif......he said what....why don't you put him on some job............and father replied....actually he is the only one who bring money other three are jobless........:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom