What's new

1000 posts for Visitor messages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us open a new thread everytime we want to have a private Talk as a punishment to Mods' insensitivity. :sniper:

Hello.
Alright, this 1000 posts thingy for visitor messages is too much. Now how am I supposed to talk with my friends on the forum here?

Correction...
You mean 10000 posts not 1000.:lol:

The post count required for being able to send messages is indeed too much. I heard it was because of people being disrespectful towards each other via visitor & private messages. I guess you could interact with your friends by creating threads in the "Members Club", but that isn't exactly a good solution.

Correction...
You mean 10000 posts not 1000.
Heya there BlackEagle, how are you doing, my friend? Long time no see :D.
For a sec I thought you were kidding and I went to double check, and you're correct, it's ten thousand posts not one thousand posts.
How many members on the forum have 10000+ posts?!

Heya there BlackEagle, how are you doing, my friend? Long time no see :D.
For a sec I thought you were kidding and I went to double check, and you're correct, it's ten thousand posts not one thousand posts.
How many members on the forum have 10000+ posts?!

Please visit the sticky thread for your answer

http://www.defence.pk/forums/suggestions-discussions/192952-10-000-posts-sending-vm-pm.html

and when the Private Messages option will be enabled, you will still not be able to post unless you have 2000 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom