What's new

100 very Beautiful places to visit in India !!!!!!!

@jaunty have your ever visited Cherrapunji

Are you saying that this info was directed to Turks and Iranians? If that is the case then you have chosen a wrong medium, avail better mediums!

Bharat aane ka mauka to milega nahi, photo dekh ke hi khush ho lo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics of sun temple , odisha where it is said that a magnet was used to levitate the Idol. but the british destroyed it.

17travel-konark-temple.jpg

Nope, only been to Shillong that too when I was a kid, I have been out of NE for almost 10 years now, so actually never really got the chance to travel on my own. I really want to though, hopefully in the future when I am free.

Bharat aane ka mauka to milega nahi, photo dekh ke hi khush ho lo.

And what does citing of mine pertaining medium has got to do with visiting India? Trolling is beyond you, at least as of now, better luck next time!

@tunguska Have you read or do you remember the Hindi poem "Satpura ke ghane jungle", I studied that in my school. :D

@tunguska Have you read or do you remember the Hindi poem "Satpura ke ghane jungle", I studied that in my school. :D
@Gigawatt Yes i heard about that poem. But if i am right then it is about Satpura in Madhya Pradesh and the place i am talking about is Saputara on the way from Surat to Nashik on Gujarat -Maharastra border.:D

@Gigawatt Yes i heard about that poem. But if i am right then it is about Satpura in Madhya Pradesh and the place i am talking about is Saputara on the way from Surat to Nashik on Gujarat -Maharastra border.:D

Oh I only knew Satpura ke ghane jungle :lol:

Back
Top Bottom