What's new

100 Movies To See Before You Die!

has anyone seen "the man from earth"?
"revolver" is a great movie too...

"The Man From Earth"
was an AMAZING piece of work. Everyone should see it at least twice. Glad to know I'm not the only one here who've seen it.

wonder if anyone has seen Oldboy .....its one helluva twisted korean movie , but absolutely mindblowing narration and pace ....and i should admit a shocking end .....

City of God and troppa da elitte (elite force)...brazillian movies are also great ....

St. Crispan's Day Henry V. A bit of Shakespeare and my favorite war speech. S-2 gets all teary-eyed with the remarkable Kenneth Branaugh when he does his thing. Should never have lost Emma Thompson. They were a great acting couple. Equal to Burton-Taylor in talent if not scripts-

Last edited by a moderator:

"The Man From Earth"
was an AMAZING piece of work. Everyone should see it at least twice. Glad to know I'm not the only one here who've seen it.

Bezerk/Paritosh,

That is one of the most brain stimulating movies i have ever seen. I saw it yesterday, after seeing it on this forum ....i am glad that i saw this great piece of work. Acting is fantastic ...and the entire movie is in just one room or cabin ...Makes you think, that a good direction and great storyline makes all the difference...

Thanks Paritosh/Bezerk....any more such movies...keep em rolling....

Letters From Iwo Jima, Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story, The Bucket List, Wall-E, Crash, City Of Gods, Enemy Of The State, The Pursuit of Happiness, Seabiscuit,Flags Of Our Fathers .... are my favourite movies and i feel some of them deserve a spot in top 100 movies of all time.

Seen those movies. And i would add Forest Gump & Bawarchi (1972)

Bezerk/Paritosh,

That is one of the most brain stimulating movies i have ever seen. I saw it yesterday, after seeing it on this forum ....i am glad that i saw this great piece of work. Acting is fantastic ...and the entire movie is in just one room or cabin ...Makes you think, that a good direction and great storyline makes all the difference...

Thanks Paritosh/Bezerk....any more such movies...keep em rolling....

yeah...it is a very under-rated movie...
watch 'the revolver' too...although it might appear to be a normal commercial hollywood flick...watch the first 5 minutes and it will rock your world!
has anyone seen 'my sassy girl' the korean movie?

wonder if anyone has seen Oldboy .....its one helluva twisted korean movie , but absolutely mindblowing narration and pace ....and i should admit a shocking end .....

City of God and troppa da elitte (elite force)...brazillian movies are also great ....

yeah made you hate 'zinda' dint it?
lara dutta was supposed to be sanjay dutt's daughter!
and the ending was bgizzare...loved it!

yeah made you hate 'zinda' dint it?
lara dutta was supposed to be sanjay dutt's daughter!
and the ending was bgizzare...loved it!

Absolutely....zinda sucked every bit after i watched oldboy (although sanju baba was coool)...but oldboy rocks.....in fact the revenge trilogy by the same director itself rocks,

1)No sympathies for Mr vengence
2)Oldboy
3)No sympathies for Mrs vengence.

yeah...it is a very under-rated movie...
watch 'the revolver' too...although it might appear to be a normal commercial hollywood flick...watch the first 5 minutes and it will rock your world!
has anyone seen 'my sassy girl' the korean movie?

Yeah coool movie, some of the scenes were hillarious...i guess bollywood had as usual a remake of the movie.

Greatest war movie ever made......

"Don't rejoice in his defeat, you men.
For though the world stood up and stopped the b*****d,
The b****h that bore him is in heat again"

Oh man now i want to see shawshank redemption again! Ive seen it like a 100 times already and it never gets old! thanks for reminding me keysersoze.

Wall Street

Must have watched this movie hundred times when I was young.

St. Crispan's Day Henry V. A bit of Shakespeare and my favorite war speech. S-2 gets all teary-eyed with the remarkable Kenneth Branaugh does his thing.

Love that speech as well. Where do you think I got my signature from? Best thing Shakespeare ever wrote, in my opinion, and I can't believe people go crazy over "What's in a name?". Also, I've never seen this video before, this man, Branagh, delivers the speech amazingly well. Do you have a torrent/link for this movie/drama?

Another great speech is "Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more" from the Battle of Agincourt (same battle as above), King Henry V.

Best drama series of all time, Band of Brothers, hands down. No better series has ever been produced, and I will defend that statement 'til death. Here's another terrific speech from "Episode 10 - Points".

Most of these movies are older than I am. I don't like watching movies that are too old. Therefore, I've only seen a small percent of these movies. Anyone care to create a more up-to-date list? I think, "50 movies you must watch, released after 1988" would be far more interesting.

Back
Top Bottom