What's new

100 dams of Balochistan

[quote="orangzaib, post: 6116402, member: 41405"
These are Water reservoirs, or the Mini Dams or huge Lakes so to speak. We have thousands of them in the US. These help water saving, irrigation and Hydro electric at a local level and also provide a LOT of tourism activity like Parks, Recreation, etc. A great way to save water with less money, produce electricity for local cities and towns and then use it to boos environment factors, tourism and giving a healthy lifestyle to people.[/quote]

do you guys even get the point before replying. I dont care what they are i was talking about the cost associated with them by looking at the size and the type of structure. instead you start telling me goat is for milk and meat consumption like I just woke up in a jungle

[quote="orangzaib, post: 6116402, member: 41405"
do you guys even get the point before replying. I dont care what they are i was talking about the cost associated with them by looking at the size and the type of structure. instead you start telling me goat is for milk and meat consumption like I just woke up in a jungle

The cost is for everything, you buy a car it has a cost, you buy a home that has a cost. If you don't build anything, you'll remain in the shi*t hole you are in.
So quit talking about the cost. If you think there is corruption, go take it to the courts. If you don't know strategic investments and how to calculate their results.....you should quit writing posts

Last edited:
The cost is for everything, you buy a car it has a cost, you buy a home that has a cost. If you don't build anything, you'll remain in the shi*t hole you are in.
So quit talking about the cost. If you think there is corruption, go take it to the courts. If you don't know strategic investments and how to calculate their results.....you should quit writing posts

I quit talking to an idiot

I quit talking to an idiot

No, you don't have a simple CLUE as to how long term strategic planning is done, how to calculate Project Cost in terms of Operational or Capital development, Strategic vs. Public Welfare, etc, etc. When you learn about how governments work and start these projects....come back and we'll talk. Throwing thin air on others with terms like "COST" and all, can scare the illiterate but not educated people on here with relevant experience.

No, you don't have a simple CLUE as to how long term strategic planning is done, how to calculate Project Cost in terms of Operational or Capital development, Strategic vs. Public Welfare, etc, etc. When you learn about how governments work and start these projects....come back and we'll talk. Throwing thin air on others with terms like "COST" and all, can scare the illiterate but not educated people on here with relevant experience.

I understand you took project planning 101 in school, you are a very smart kid...happy?
I wish you had taken reading comprehension 101 also but as smart as you think you are you probably thought you can read

I understand you took project planning 101 in school, you are a very smart kid...happy?

I have no clue what Project Planning are you talking about......I am talking Strategy not Planning!

I have no clue what Project Planning are you talking about......I am talking Strategy not Planning!

ok my wrong, you took Strategic planning 101..hey what does a dumb person like me know the difference.

as Umer is finance ministry candidate for PTI, are you planning ministry candidate?

ok my wrong, you took Strategic planning 101..hey what does a dumb person like me know the difference.
as Umer is finance ministry candidate for PTI, are you planning ministry candidate?

LOL, I don't know who Umer is. I didn't take any "courses" lol. I specialize in Strategy at a much higher level :)

arent we all, thats the beauty of being at PDF

I don't think you know what I mean. But that's ok. Propaganda doesn't scare off people more than a few times. It changes after people know the reality....

I don't think you know what I mean. But that's ok. Propaganda doesn't scare off people more than a few times. It changes after people know the reality....

I know what you mean, but you dont know what i meant what I meant was everyone on PDF or on internet is a some big shot, not knowing that the ones sitting on the other keyboard cares nothing about it.

bragging only shows your age not your intellect

I know what you mean, but you dont know what i meant what I meant was everyone on PDF or on internet is a some big shot, not knowing that the ones sitting on the other keyboard cares nothing about it.
bragging only shows your age not your intellect

I am no big shot. However, I have read constitutions in detail and know a little bit how governments work and politics should work. All of which, is NON Violent unlike what the two idiots are doing in Pakistan. So no, I am not big shot. I am BIG on peace and safety for all though

after having gone through the article and the comments, i am satisfied with the provided data. mentioned here are the dams on which work has been started, what about the other dams? has the sites for them been identified or not?

I dont care what they are i was talking about the cost associated with them by looking at the size and the type of structure. instead you start telling me goat is for milk and meat consumption like I just woke up in a jungle
What kind of reference point are you using to argue that cost of these dams is significantly higher than other dams of the same size/kind? I am not suggesting that you are wrong, but I would like to understand what you are comparing to.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom