What's new

10 Things I Love About Lahore

93419764_2817998468316827_1415244148402814976_n.jpg

Both Karachi and Lahaore need cleanup
The street food shops are mostly dirty and not clean , no one wears a uniform

I saw some videos of Lahore's tiny pathways , city needs to demolish and reconstruct the city

The video person was showing around the tiny passages as unique , land mark my opinion was time to demolish and remake the city on modern grounds

• Rawalpindi
  • Lahore
  • Karachi (Old)

All need to be reconstructed on modern standards

Land should be rebought and then sold to big builders

I found Lahore to be much better maintained then Karachi based on videos on youtube and better greenry

But that is only due to PPP's neglect in Karachi

The people are friendly in Pakistan , does not means that standard of Living and buildings should be like Top countries , bring down old buildings and make new neighborhoods new construction , don't just keep polishing old buildings where no one lives

All cities of Pakistan universally refuse to paint the buildings and maintain it
and they all refuse to maintain their streets

And Motor cycle is a curse unfortunately .....
  • Get rid of Motor cycles
  • Get rid of Rickshaws noise pollution
  • Get rid of wall to wall construction , but some buildings and turn them into parking plaza

We should strive to be better not accept it and say .... oh it is best city in world this and that be practical and real folks be real ....

Last edited:
I used to roam the streets of Lahore at midnight when I was there in 2003 almost on daily basis, all the internet cafes were open even and some food shops were also open even as late as 3 AM in the night, some people used to be sleeping on the "phatta" of some of the shops in the area that I used to live. My favorite hobby was to walk on the Mall road from Anarkali bazar to Panorama center and visit Lahore Zoo from time to time just to see my favorite animals the tigers.

Last edited:
I used to roam the streets of Lahore at midnight when I was there in 2003 almost on daily basis, all the internet cafes were open even and some food shops were also open even as late as 3 AM in the night, some people used to be sleeping on the "phatta" of some of the shops in the area that I used to live. My favorite hobby was to walk on the Mall road from Anarkali bazar to Panorama center and visit Lahore Zoo from time to time just to see my favorite animals the tigers.

Life thrives between the Fort and the Bazaar in Lahore.

The ancient city bustle echoes timelessly giving the city a hymn, mystical in nature.

The commuter asks of Shangri La and her tales from the wandering fekirs

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom