What's new

10 Most Extra Ordinary Weapons of The World

he's wanted dead or alive.....makes no difference

Niazi -- we can discuss several methods. See you at the barracks! =D

:disagree:
He is of grater use if you catch him alive you are not supposed to initially hand him over to the government so by the time you hand him over torture him to get the addresses of other militants so that you can get them dead or alive and lay claim to more money.
now since the plan is mine i hope i will get at least 10% :lol:
:smitten:

:cheers:
:pop:

angry khalistany khalsas and the water-melon missiles.....

hilarious

angry khalistany khalsas and the water-melon missiles.....

hilarious

Brother Zolfiqar, These close counter tactics with these face embedding Chakras were what had abdali's men running to retreat to HinduKush during 1605 A.D.

These are no angry khalistani's. The Nihang's in the Video are the descendents of our 6th GURU Sri Hargobind Singh Ji. They call them self Sursangi's who's main grid is in Anandpur Sahib Fort. I go to Punjab every year in March to see Holla-Mahalla Festival. They still showcase the same tactics and weapons which were used to harass mughals.

Long story short:
They would of, but we knew the dirty politics being played by Akali's. :cheers:

i wonder how the devout Sikhs/Khalistany nationalists would feel about your attitude towards them...

im sure india, being the responsible state that it is, will bring justice to those Sikhs who were massacred in 1984

anyways --- here is a Kirpan in honour of them :tup:

hand carved

i wonder how the devout Sikhs/Khalistany nationalists would feel about your attitude towards them...
Lets get few things clear shall we. these so called devout Sikhs/Khalistany's are not in Punjab. They left during the terror that was unleashed by mujbi's and chamars, who took advantage of the time to loot people of Punjab under the discuise of the Khalistani movement. I am a kutaddt Sikh who's half of the family was wiped out by fake Khalistani mujbi's who's intentions were only to loot pinds of Sikhs. During this Sikhs realised who they were up[ against and who they weren't. Akali's and that witch Gandhi were exposed by Nihangs. But this Khalistani movement was for more rights for state than the freedom movement which people like to exagerate so highly.
im sure india, being the responsible state that it is, will bring justice to those Sikhs who were massacred in 1984
History had proved when ever SIKHS are oppressed by anyone. The WRATH of GOD had unleashed on the entire empire's.

The head count of these Khalistani-SiKHS is only in foriegn countries only. This is also has become a way of SiKHS around the world to get papers/refugee visas. So not all of them are Khalistanis, but listed as due to the legal status in those countries.

My relatives also used this trick to get papers in USA and CANADA. :cheers:

this gonna be somewhat fantastic!! The top 10 military machines is here. I dont want to go in detail let the element of surprise be there while u guess which stands where!!

Must see ths documentary
Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

My favorite Top 10 Weapons are following.
1.Apache Helicopters
2.Joint Direct Attack Munition
3.AK- 47
4.F-22 Raptor
5.SA-2 ( Surface to Air Missile)
6.ICBM ( Intercontinental Ballistic Missile)
7.Military Infrastructure
8.TDI KRISS Super V XSMG Submachine Gun
9.Active Denial System
CheyTac Intervention M-200 Long Range Rifle System

My favorite Top 10 Weapons are following.
1.Apache Helicopters
2.Joint Direct Attack Munition
3.AK- 47
4.F-22 Raptor
5.SA-2 ( Surface to Air Missile)
6.ICBM ( Intercontinental Ballistic Missile)
7.Military Infrastructure
8.TDI KRISS Super V XSMG Submachine Gun
9.Active Denial System
CheyTac Intervention M-200 Long Range Rifle System

WOW,

I wonder what'd happen if u can somehow get your hands on these weapons...:rofl:

SRSS BullDog762 Bullpup M14/M1A Battle Rifle (7.62mm NATO/.308 Win.)

Back
Top Bottom