What's new

10 Most Corrupt Indian Politicians

dude,names in the must be more. chandra babu naidu from AP ,reddy brothers from karnataka.they looted so much public wealth from AP n karnataka.

It seems most of the corrupt politicians belongs to state with high industrial or mineral base. Thats why I think Kerala don't have such big scams as we don't have both.

Sharad Power should be number one. No one can come close to him. Unlike other politicians corruption, his corruption effected poor people. Food prices are increased 10 times in last 10 yrs. We should make law to forfeit all his money and force him to live in dharvi for 2yrs.

the biggest is missing Sonia and Rahul Gandhi, also how Mr Vadra made so much money.

Sonia-Mafia, Rahu Vinci & Sharad Pawar are the "Power House" of Indian Corruption

There is a pattern, all the top corrupted people are from regional parties...they really have voice in centre coz of multi party alliance and the national parties are soft to them as they need their support to rule...shame on them.....

No my friend... Ask any bengali about the worth of Jyoti Basu's wealth. I heard he also ate several hundred crores.

not sure abt bengal.. in kerala they are better.. ofcourse they might have earned.. but nothing much compared to other bigshots

What about this video? Curious to know the fact

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^....i believe indian politicians will try all means to make Anna Hazare look cheap and mean...to discredit him .... yeh to chalta hai....kya kare....

Back
Top Bottom