What's new

10 India-held Kashmir students to be given free education, lodging at PU

Thunder Bolt

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LAHORE: Ten students from India-held Kashmir will be provided free of cost education and lodging at the Punjab University, an official said Wednesday.

Starting next session in Sept/Oct of 2017, 10 students hailing from India-held Kashmir will be allowed to study at the varsity for free and stay at its hostels every year, vice-chancellor Mujahid Kamran announced.

The announcement comes as Kashmir is witnessing its largest protests against Indian rule in recent years, sparked by the July 8 killing of a popular separatist Burhan Wani by Indian soldiers.

The protests, and a sweeping security crackdown, have all but paralysed life in the region, and instruction at schools and colleges has been seriously affected.

More than 80 civilians have been killed and thousands injured in violence related to the ongoing protests, with government forces firing bullets and shotgun pellets at stone-throwing protesters.
Source=Dawn

What is the use? If those students come back to India, those degrees are useless, as Indian education system doesn't recognize Pakistani degrees.

Unless those students plans to stay back permanently in Pakistan, the scheme is useless to J&K students

What is the use? If those students come back to India, those degrees are useless, as Indian education system doesn't recognize Pakistani degrees.

Unless those students plans to stay back permanently in Pakistan, the scheme is useless to J&K students
WHAT IF IOK BECOME PAKISTAN'S PART...
WHAT IF THEY DON'T GO BACK

If Jammu and Kashmir becomes part of Pakistan, then it is good for these students because then they have a recognized degree. But you are talking of a very highly improbable event. My suggestion for students form Jammu and Kashmir is not to take up this scheme.

If your IF had an iota of weight, Hurriyat leaders sons and grand sons would not be sitting and enjoying there lives in New Delhi and West... they would be the 1st ones to take this bate.

Meanwhile, thousands of Kashmiri students study in universities in rest of India....

if they dont get job.. not big deal.. at least they will tell their kids how Pakistan and how Pakistani people are.. they can start business ... they can teach their kids i mean they can lots of things... they can be real reason of promote pakistanism in Indian held Kashmir.. we can things different way.. you dont need to be upset... second thing not giving them jobs it makes thinks easy for us... keep doing

if they dont get job.. not big deal.. at least they will tell their kids how Pakistan and how Pakistani people are.. they can start business ... they can teach their kids i mean they can lots of things... they can be real reason of promote pakistanism in Indian held Kashmir.. we can things different way.. you dont need to be upset... second thing not giving them jobs it makes thinks easy for us... keep doing

How many will be willing to open a business? Very few; Without a job, how will he feed his family?

As I said if anyone takes up this scheme, it is better he stays back in Pakistan permanently. However, I doubt anyone from J&K will take up this scheme.

It opens up an opportunity for India to return this FAVOUR by :

Sponsoring 100 students from GB, Azad Kashmir, KPK, Karachi and at least 200 from Balochistan

To show her BIG HEART :enjoy:

How many will be willing to open a business? Very few; Without a job, how will he feed his family?

As I said if anyone takes up this scheme, it is better he stays back in Pakistan permanently. However, I doubt anyone from J&K will take up this scheme.
hahaha. even 100 open up business... that will make our job easy... it call bumper to bumper.... i feel like our policy makers doing good job. and we well come our Kashmir brothers even India dont accept them.. that will make our job more easier

hahaha. even 100 open up business... that will make our job easy... it call bumper to bumper.... i feel like our policy makers doing good job. and we well come our Kashmir brothers even India dont accept them.. that will make our job more easier

Ok, then good for Pakistan...

Why they'll go back in india, they are Kashmiris & belongs to Pakistan - Kashmir banayGa Pakistan

Ok, then good for Pakistan...
my dear friend.. you guys need to tell your stupid modi.. if he keep doing things stupid way.. we will do things in counter. so ball in your side..... it depends on India... we have been telling them last 10 years.... but they did not listen soft language... now it is pay back time....

Feel free to take as many as you want.. provide them land and money in your country.. but J&K stays with India..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom