What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

OK where is chushul sector?
This is getting better and better
Screenshot_20200617-205254_Twitter.jpeg

Thanks for telling me.. I will tell my children to use usnews to check university ranking before selecting one.
In the 90s we would source the paper versions from Libraries in India. That is how high they are regarded among students all over the world.

Most students do. University quote from US news on their own website.

Anyway, the Pakistanis have dismissed this as a trash source now so no point brining it up and going around in circles. I wish PDF published a list of sources they take seriously. It would really help the commentary here.

I think most of us are using logic here.

The Chinese soldiers outnumbered the Indians, and they literally ambushed the Indians who were not expecting any attacks. The Chinese were armed, Indian soldiers were not. That's why its hard to fathom the notion that Indians gave the Chinese a beating because logic would defy that. Unless, all the Indian soldiers were expert MMA fighters then thats different.

China has not released details of the deaths and injuries on its side, in an attempt to avoid any notion of winners or losers and prevent any escalation of tensions, but with casualties on both sides and tensions having been simmering for a while before boiling over, the incident cannot but raise worries that the situation risks running out of control - CHINA DAILY

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202006/17/WS5eea05bca310834817253bc7.html

Open admission from Chinese state run media of the thrashing they got. Very heavy casualties among PLA. Which is why India is openly releasing numbers as we are confident we are winner whereas loser China is hiding it

I guess 20 deaths is not an instigation. He wants more dead before any 'befitting reply'.:rofl:
‘India wants peace but capable of giving befitting reply if instigated’: PM Modi
It is the instigation he is referring to.

Open admission from Chinese state run media of the thrashing they got. Very heavy casualties among PLA. Which is why India is openly releasing numbers as we are confident we are winner whereas loser China is hiding it

Got to give it to our Indian friends, always positive

Chinese take 60KM of land, kill 20 Indian soldiers and a Lt Col, but Indian friends think they came out on top.

BRAVO

China has not released details of the deaths and injuries on its side, in an attempt to avoid any notion of winners or losers and prevent any escalation of tensions, but with casualties on both sides and tensions having been simmering for a while before boiling over, the incident cannot but raise worries that the situation risks running out of control - CHINA DAILY

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202006/17/WS5eea05bca310834817253bc7.html

Fake news!
Why are we even trying? Let it go!

In the 90s we would source the paper versions from Libraries in India. That is how high they are regarded among students all over the world.
Question is, why would the US intelligence officials approach this website out of all the other big players?

Back
Top Bottom