What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

i just pointed history of chinese to hide their casualties...
For india its a numbers game always for public consumption and false sense of bravado. For example if your plane is shot down , tell public that superior enemy plane was also shot down to cool it down. If chinese soldiers kung fu indian asses and video goes viral , show video of beating up armored vehicle with stones . If chinese manage to kill 3 soldiers tell public 5 chinese died too. 17 more get killed of injuries later in day , no problem we will put opponent’s number at 45. Always have to do one up you indians right?

I'll give you the new school ruling.You kill indian officer by deciet,get ready for brutal thrashing.The CCP hans learned this rule yesterday.

Learnt yesterday? :what:

From every account it appears that the Chinese were armed and outnumbered the Indians, so it certainly looks like the Indians were on the thrashing end.

Or are you referring to Media thrashing similar to the Pakistani F16 that was shot down.

I really don't want the "40+ chinese soldiers" becoming the missing "F-16",so I'm here begging,begging indian media can show us some picture of dead PLA soldiers,that would be very grateful,thanks
Now you are facing what we have been facing all these years.. Made up numbers..

A few universities did question even that credibility in the past lol. But yeah, it is a rating website more than a news paper.. Actually, it's not even a paper, it's an online website that's it.
I used USNews to select my Masters uni. Of course, I didn't just keep that as a reference, but yeah one of the reference points.

There’s one word that can be used to describe Indians: ANNOYING

I know

They took a big thrashing from the Chinese, but making it look like they gave the thrashing to the Chinese as you can see our friend @kongn

Kind of reminds me of Operation Swift Resort. Our Indian friends love bringing up Feb 26 of how they gave Pakistan a thrashing, but hate if if we bring up Abhi and Feb 27.

Now you are facing what we have been facing all these years.. Made up numbers..

Its 100% a face saving. Remember the F16. This pretty much proves that Indian deterrence has failed. They have failed to keep China at bay, lost 60km of their territory to China and have also failed to deter Pakistan.

I used USNews to select my Masters uni. Of course, I didn't just keep that as a reference, but yeah one of the reference points.
Most students do. University quote from US news on their own website.

Anyway, the Pakistanis have dismissed this as a trash source now so no point brining it up and going around in circles. I wish PDF published a list of sources they take seriously. It would really help the commentary here.

I guess 20 deaths is not an instigation. He wants more dead before any 'befitting reply'.:rofl:
‘India wants peace but capable of giving befitting reply if instigated’: PM Modi

i guess this is not instigation in their books

did he name china? seems to be threatening an unknown country

China has not released details of the deaths and injuries on its side, in an attempt to avoid any notion of winners or losers and prevent any escalation of tensions, but with casualties on both sides and tensions having been simmering for a while before boiling over, the incident cannot but raise worries that the situation risks running out of control - CHINA DAILY

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202006/17/WS5eea05bca310834817253bc7.html

@notorious_eagle While their numbers might be higher or lower, this was clearly an ambush where PLA armed with melee weapons outnumbered unarmed Indian troops. Rumors on Weibo say PLA casualties number around 30 while some others are saying they lost the same as we did after reinforcements came in

Last edited:
Because we will not satisfy our performance even if one PLA soldier get wounded by the puxxsy indian army... That is it.

BTW, this guy says a lot funny stupid things on his personal weibo or twitter account...
u=426113023,1861569509&fm=26&gp=0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom