What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Can any member provide the Chinese side of the story on all this ??

What are the Chinese saying on their interweb and defense-related sites ??

In Chinese sites alot are still guessing no confirmation and after all we are not Indians pulling figures out of thin air.

Maximum Indian and Chinese casualties not because hand to hand fighting but because, the cliff both the armies were clashing on gave away due to weight of so many soldiers. Chinese had more number of troops, on the cliff, hence they suffered more casualties.
Yes and then the remains of cliff arrested Indian soldiers.

Lolz

It could be anything

They are not commenting on your casualties either

It is only you who are looking for Chinese casualties to save face

monsoon flash flood landslide. glacial meltdown global warming

that is what i am going with.

Pakistan should offer humanitarian work as this is Pakistani territory in legal terms.

even conflict between Pak and Afghanistan....Pak army man get killed..... does it mean Afghanistan army is more superior than pakistan army?

Please man! do nt go off topic---- stay on topic with sense...

Pak army thrashes ANA and don't lose territory to them

In fact mostly our soldiers are killed to TTP terrorists and not ANA

all you can find is mr. 10%
:lol:

here .. Mr 56inch chest :D
tenor.gif

It could be anything

They are not commenting on your casualties either

It is only you who are looking for Chinese casualties to save face

I am just saying saying that heavy casualties happened on both sides.... still few are missing!

There is a river and still search is going on! most properly the count be increased.

Fk the hindu Fascist Modi. Ban me if you like sir, our eyes are still full of tears for that Kashmiri man who said the sun in the sky couldnt see my wifes face but a hindu soldier...... Yeah only a Muslim Soul understands What he was meant to say, Not the rapist bastards of Modi gang who value cow urine More than their women. I hope before the dust settles, China gives these guys a bloody nose.

Salute Sir! :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom