What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

We've only been sanctioned for nuclear tests. Otherwise, for all the crying about being terrorised you people do, no one has done shit to us other than put us in the 50 shades of grey list the Indian media talks about.

This is such a looser post I tell you.
Pakistanis also whine about India interference in your country. But world doesn't take cognizance of such nonsense much less put us in grey list. Lol.

Secondly, India also did nuclear tests, today it is default nuclear power, deals with the world freely in nuclear trade.

So you tell me, which is soft power. Don't embarrass yourself much further.

How are China refraining

They have taken territory, beaten and killed your soldiers

Yaar tumari aukad kya rahi hai:coffee:
Are you blinded in one eye? Both sides have suffered casualties

In regards to territory, Galwan & Pangong's finger 4-8 have been patrolled by both Indian and Chinese troops in the past but there were no escalations...even if there were, it was limited to showing up some banners.

During the recent standoff, while both sides backed off from most locations across the LAC...Galwan is the most contested for while Pangong still has decent troop presence but no face-offs after the recent talks. Both sides wouldn't wanna give up Galwan due to it's strategic importance. Infact, the same was being contested even during our military level talks

Reports are that clashes are still ongoing. Indian troops have moved into Chinese territory which speaks volume of how much the situation has escalated. There defence chiefs/minister have had 2 meetings already today and now are set for a 3rd. Situation appears to be tense and fluid.

Key Points:

-3 Indian soldiers confirmed killed... numbers likely to rise according to sources from both sides
- 34 Indian soldiers captured... coming from various sources on both sides. Official channels have yet to confirm
-5 PLA troops killed? Could be a Chinese information warfare to make twitter Indian happy. Chinese are a master at this
- High level meetings with Joint chiefs held today in both India and Pakistan
- Pakistan launching missiles at Indian posts on the LOC- Word going around operations on the LOC ongoing. Would be a mild escalation on Pakistans part compared to what's going on at the LAC.

How the situation can go-

Escalation- More shootouts on the both the LAC and LOC. Possible escalation to air operations might occur within the next 24-48 hours. Few Indian jets shot down then world intervenes and situation Descalates.

Move sides stand down- India attempts to stand down and gives china what it wants. LOC remains hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both sides are refraining to ensure there's no armed conflict yet
That's sweet.

...which brings me back to my earlier comment. The stunt you guys pulled was just a diversion for Modi to get reelected. Well, Mission Accomplished - but at what cost.

Pakistan came on top overall in the eyes of the World and possibly some in India that questioned the entire mission by the IAF.

If there is any truth to this conflict, then I suppose ship has already sailed in regard to: ensure there's no armed conflict (yet).

let me tell you that any projectile firing will be a declaration of war, hence the entire episode was with lathis, fists and stones. so you see low casualty.
both side need orders for firing the first bullet.

Its your Retd General blowing his gasket on national tele on losing a colonel and two soilders (without firing a bullet). He is clearly feeling the frustration on new delhi mental freeze in dealing with the occupation of Indian territory by PLA.

Did I say only India- re-read-Both India and China.
Well we're not the aggressors and china has been traditionally known to have disputes with pretty much all it's neighbors. You can see their posturing in SCS

Forgetting recent Nepal incident on border.

Yes but Nepal's military is weak. I expect Nepal to make an invitation to China and Pakistan for protection (or may be they have already done so in private) following which Sino-Pak armies would to get dropped into Nepal. The fun has started.

By deleting Article 370, India didn't realize that they are doing away with the only male hormone present in Indian polity. This lack of testosteron, and resulting hormone imbalance has made Modi grow two boobs - Ladakh and Kashmir - on his 56" chest. One to be sucked by China the other by Pakistan.

Xi has made Modi a real She.
A bit off topic, but please use normal fonts!

india is not ready for a war with china because china established its supply lines in that area over the years but india failed to do so ...indians are fighting a hybird war while the chinies are playing with algorithem ... china is clear about its objective that no compromise in galwan valley... india is trying to engage on many fronts ... in coming few days we will see interesting developments...india will open new fronts with pakistan to divert public attention from chinies beating to tredational rival pakistan and their monkey media will obviously contribute without thinking the long term impacts

The power of peace 'all is well on northern fronts' PDF pacifist 70 years old, all experienced, readsalot, postsalot, been-there-done-that attitude who tries to patronizes Pakistan posters here, a de facto shepherd of the flock in spite of Moderators here Uncle @Joe Shearer has already retired from discussion.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom