What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

But... but... but... the Indians said the PLA retreated after brave Colonel Babu showed India's shupa powa
Col. Babu was in Galwan valley and this is Pangong Tso. And the Chinese have indeed retreated from P14 where they had put up two tents, for which Colonel sacrificed his life.

Col. Babu was in Galwan valley and this is Pangong Tso. And the Chinese have indeed retreated from P14 where they had put up two tents, for which Colonel sacrificed his life.
Did Babu sacrifice his life so you can dismantle you positions all the way to the Shyok river? :lol:

1806ladakh4new2.jpg

Did Babu sacrifice his life so you can dismantle you positions all the way to the Shyok river? :lol:

1806ladakh4new2.jpg
All I can tell you is that, the Chinese moved down very close to Indian position in P14. Then Indians moved closer too. But none crossed their side of respective LAC except 15th. Now at P14 both are at their pre-conflict position. It may not be the case for entire LAC stretch at Galwan, but at P14 thats how it is. Col Babu's sacrifice was not in vain.

But... but... but... the Indians said the PLA retreated after brave Colonel Babu showed India's shupa powa

Good point. Lake Pangong is one area where the game will be decided. If the Chinese structures are removed from there, it will prove conclusively that India cut China down to size.

The truth is, for all that nonsense about Indian infrastructure - both sides have very little infra there - The Western sector is one area where India has always respected China's claim line. Not even the LAC, the claim line itself. China's perception of the LAC lies a few kms east of their claim line in some places, like the shores of Pangong lake.

So when China overstepped its own claim line in Galwan (I have no clue why), India decided to draw blood. And the results are for all to see. China promptly retreated behind their claim line.

Keyword - India drew blood.

Would it work to push China behind Khurnak fort in the Pangong area? If it does, the meltdown would be glorious.

Good point. Lake Pangong is one area where the game will be decided. If the Chinese structures are removed from there, it will prove conclusively that India cut China down to size.

The truth is, for all that nonsense about Indian infrastructure - both sides have very little infra there - The Western sector is one area where India has always respected China's claim line. Not even the LAC, the claim line itself. China's perception of the LAC lies a few kms east of their claim line in some places, like the shores of Pangong lake.

So when China overstepped its own claim line in Galwan (I have no clue why), India decided to draw blood. And the results are for all to see. China promptly retreated behind their claim line.

Would it work to push China behind Khurnak fort in the Pangong area? If it does, the meltdown would be glorious.

Is there ANY credible evidence that supports your claims?

I checked that out and seems China very clandestinely altered the Galwan River to make massive troop deployment possible. Subhan Allah. Geniuses these Chinese are, hiding all from satellites.

We can really learn from them.

Now we have to alter our original equation for Indian casualty figures to factor in time.

((CIC [claimed Indian casualties] x 2) + 20) x 2 x t (time by each week passed) = CCC [claimed Chinese Casualties]

@Imran Khan @PAKISTANFOREVER

Golden rule of Indianisms.

very good equation. This should be the authoritive equation to understand the Indian mindset. But I think the end a wild card and a constant that is affected by the news of the day....

Pretty soon, there could sub field in statistics major to calculate how Indians create casualties.

Is there ANY credible evidence which can confirm this?
You are asking as if the Pakistanis and the Chinese are posting with rock solid evidences on this forum. I am telling what I am learning from journalists whose credibility I don't doubt. And I am not trolling.

very good equation. This should be the authoritive equation to understand the Indian mindset. But I think the end a wild card and a constant that is affected by the news of the day....

Pretty soon, there could sub field in statistics major to calculate how Indians create casualties.

More variables can be added to adjust for new factors and changes.

:lol:

The study of Indianisms, Indianology, is an ongoing scientific endeavor. Understanding the Indian minds is a monumental task.

There is nothing to read between the lines, had you been aware of actual ground scenario in Galwan valley. The fact is, Indians never controlled the entire Galwan valley. A large part of it falls on the Chinese side of the LAC also. In '96 and in 2010, I am not sure, both Indians and the Chinese agreed to demarcate almost all part of LAC in Galwan valley. In few areas, where they did not agree, they created a buffer zone- a no man's land. And the confusion starts here.

In the latest scuffle, the Chinese occupied most of that buffer zone at point14. The Indians controlled upto P14, they are still controlling upto P14. At that point, the Chinese never entered into Indian side of the LAC except on the fateful day of 15th which was a premeditated deliberate act. They never occupied 60sq km area in Galwan. The Indians had nothing to surrender there as the Chinese never occupied any. They are surely overlooking us now, which they previously did not. And that being falsely propagated as Chinese occupation of Indian territory is utterly baseless and ridiculous.
Thanks for admitting that Indians were the aggressor. As they were in all of its conflicts with its neighbors.

What journalists with credibility? WHERE is the evidence of this?
Shekhar Gupta. Watch his cut the clutter episodes on YT.

Thanks for admitting that Indians were the aggressor. As they were in all of its conflicts with its neighbors.
Please highlight where I said Indians are the aggressors. Are you quoting me?

Then why did you dismantle your positions all the way to the Shyok after your shupa powa victory?

1806ladakh4new2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom