What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

My father always said.. A leopard never changes its spots (Referring to people).

India ran to the USA in 1999 when Pakistan was whooping their *** in Kargil

India runs to the USA in 2020 when China starts flexing its muscles

India screamed for war but begged for peace and de-escalation when Pakistan whooped their asses in 2019.

India is quite literally a dog, barks, whimpers when scared and runs to the owner when in trouble.

Pu$$ie$.

This statement tells you know know nothing about the developments. This isn't he reason why I asked you the question. Anyway instead of spook feeding about who was the aggressor, I take your half knowledge (for the sale of fun) to be true. So yea India was the aggressor... so now atleast all your allegations about Chinese intruding to challenge Indians first was a joke I guess.. It was India who didn't let the Chinese settle and went ahead to poke them.... poor Chinese.

No, getting your 20+ soldiers killed and losing a strategic 60 sq km was the real fun.

India has Geo Stationary Satalites. Only

USA has 20 times the number and they are global positioning satalites.

They also have listening devices and can intercept telephone exchanges AND twitter

THATS how the USA reported 35 PLA soldiers killed including commanding officer last week by Bihar Regiment soldiers.

The chineas are being tracked by the WEST especially the USA & Japan

IT WOULD NOT Surprise me if Russia is also leaking data to india
lol okay.
So USA is listening to twitter via satellites to report Chinese deaths? that is very strange. USA can do that by installing an app they don't need satellites for it my friend.
Only person who wants to show Chinese dead bodies is Indian PM modi to save his politics lol. There are no Chinese dead soldiers at Galwan it is a propaganda for political purpose to make fool out of you Indians every one understands it now. Modi has no choice he lost the fight in Galwan now he needs to save face. Those 20 who died they died to help Modi address the nation cause he was silent for many days and people were demanding answers. Modi openly said that China is not on Indian land which means Modi has given land to China. Please use a calm mind and try to understand what I am saying.

India has Geo Stationary Satalites. Only

USA has 20 times the number and they are global positioning satalites.

They also have listening devices and can intercept telephone exchanges AND twitter

THATS how the USA reported 35 PLA soldiers killed including commanding officer last week by Bihar Regiment soldiers.

The chineas are being tracked by the WEST especially the USA & Japan

IT WOULD NOT Surprise me if Russia is also leaking data to india

Facebook, Twitter and Youtube are banned in China.

"Analysts say it's clear the incident did not pan out as China intended, not in the least because its state media outlets have all but erased the incident from their pages in the week since it took place. The U.S. believes Zhao, the Chinese general who commanded the forces involved, held a memorial service for the PLA soldiers who died in the incident – an occasion that would normally attract some form of state-sponsored publicity. Instead, Chinese censors have since cracked down on social media posts about the incident, including ones that mention "defeat" and "humiliation" when describing the dead or injured Chinese troops."

https://www.usnews.com/news/world-r...ttack-on-indian-troops-in-galwan-river-valley

https://www.usnews.com/news/world-r...ttack-on-indian-troops-in-galwan-river-valley

THIS is a USA national security Report.

USA has over 150 gps satalites the most advanced tracking AND listening devices in the world.

They will know what is being said and written on chinease twitter accounts since the attack.

THE CHINEASE have media BLOCK OUT in their country DESPITE amassing over 200,000 troops in HIMLAYERS

No mention of Dead PLA soldiers

Some chinease media critics are suggesting CHINA HAVE MADE A HUGE ERROR and HAVE PUSHED INDIA completely into USA sphere of influence

PS USA is providing indian military of complete break down of chinase ARMY air force in Tibet UNIT BY UNIT .... and all movements.

Top 4 Unbiased World News Sources Free From Censorship:

AP News, Reuters, Wall Street Journal, and BBC
https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/top-5-world-news-websites-guaranteed-free-censorship/

If the US intelligence source is so credible as it claim then why no other well respected foreign media use it?

Yogis in the Himalaya texted. Trust me they have a strong network there.

You are a fake Punjabi, a poor sanghi pretending to be from the great region of Punjab. True indian Punjabis hate india, I met many in Kartarput, who told me india stinks.

"Analysts say it's clear the incident did not pan out as China intended, not in the least because its state media outlets have all but erased the incident from their pages in the week since it took place. The U.S. believes Zhao, the Chinese general who commanded the forces involved, held a memorial service for the PLA soldiers who died in the incident – an occasion that would normally attract some form of state-sponsored publicity. Instead, Chinese censors have since cracked down on social media posts about the incident, including ones that mention "defeat" and "humiliation" when describing the dead or injured Chinese troops."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha poor little indians.

Another incident in Depsang plains.

Indians are now adopting strategy of hit & keep quiet,
What is emboldening us is that Chinese have decided to keep quiet anyway.

Our strategy from now on is to keep hitting and just stay quiet about it.

This is the trap dictators like CCP fall into when they can escape hiding dead soldiers,
opponent is happy to keep killing...

Welcome to India...we will bury the Chinese story at our border.

THIS is a USA national security Report.

USA has over 150 gps satalites the most advanced tracking AND listening devices in the world.

They will know what is being said and written on chinease twitter accounts since the attack.

THE CHINEASE have media BLOCK OUT in their country DESPITE amassing over 200,000 troops in HIMLAYERS

No mention of Dead PLA soldiers

Some chinease media critics are suggesting CHINA HAVE MADE A HUGE ERROR and HAVE PUSHED INDIA completely into USA sphere of influence

PS USA is providing indian military of complete break down of chinase ARMY air force in Tibet UNIT BY UNIT .... and all movements.
Not again.. USNEWS.

Why does US intelligence only choose this online news portal?

Back
Top Bottom